Deck in progress: Brass & Steam (steampunk)

ematuskey

And another--Knight of Pentacles, painted by Alexandra Albu!

Attachments

• Knight of Pentacles preview.jpg
    Knight of Pentacles preview.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 187

ematuskey

And another--The Fool (version 3), painted by Oana R. Birtea!

Attachments

• NewFool.jpg
    NewFool.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 190

ematuskey

And another--the Fool returns for The World, completing (and yet continuing) the journey it started at the beginning of the Major Arcana! Painted by the awesome Brooke Gillette.

Attachments

• TheWorld.jpg
    TheWorld.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 185

Luna's Crone

Hey Shardz, welcome, and glad you like what you've seen!

The Kickstarter already happened, heh--spring of 2015, when I raised the funds to finish the artwork sooner, rather than taking many more years at the rate i was going. :p The plan is to self-publish for now--42 fully-illustrated cards, 36 simply-illustrated cards (2-10 of the minor arcana suits), for a full 78 card deck. The goal is to have this out to people by the holidays this year (fingers crossed)!

gee i hope so. i love it. I just love the walls of gears, and the fool ver 3. but i really liked ver 2 too, cuz he looks as if he is awakening to what life is. if you get what i mean.

ematuskey

And another--Princess of Disks, painted by Alexandra Albu!

Attachments

• PrincessPentacles.jpg
    PrincessPentacles.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 178

DarkElectric

Wow! I absolutely love this. Love, love, love it!

ematuskey

And another--the whimsical Sun card, painted by Alexandra Albu!

Attachments

• the sun preview.jpg
    the sun preview.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 165

ematuskey

The penultimate card--Judgment, painted by Brooke Gillette! The old world looks on as the new age begins...

Attachments

• Judgment.jpg
    Judgment.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 158

ematuskey

And that's it--this is the last piece of art for the deck. I can't believe it's finally done (aside from all the production work I now need to finish so this can go to the printer :p)!

Princess of Cups, painted by Alexandra Albu.

Attachments

• Princess of Cups preview.jpg
    Princess of Cups preview.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 157

Anise

Awesome!

So happy it's finally finished. And I can't believe how cohesive it looks considering how many artists you had. THIS is what collab decks should look like.

I also wanted to know what the border situation was? I read earlier that you were doing borders to help us identify suits...but since it is going to be a pip deck, is there any chance you'll put out a borderless deck?? I just want to see as many details as possible of these beautiful paintings!