cleansing angelite

Sherra

Forgive me if this sounds like a very 'doh!' question, but how does one properly cleanse Angelite? I know that I shouldn't use water to clean it because it's a salt or sth like that.

I'm not exactly swimming through an inventory of incense and candles, so I'd be very grateful if anyone could advise me on an easy and practical way of doing the cleansing. Thanks!

TemperanceAngel

My favorite way is to sit my crystals/clusters outside in the full moon. It cleanses them beautifully and energises them as well.
XTAX

wand

If you can't wait for the full moon then I have read that brown rice can be used. Leave the crystal overnight in a dish of brown rice (cover it completely). in the morning the rice should be thrown away (do not eat it or give it to the birds though as you don't want to pass on negative energy to them).

Personally I think it would be cheaper to buy a candle/incence as you have to throw away the rice once it has done its job.

Another option is to use an amethyst cluster/druze, lying your crystal on the amethyst for a few days (but you need to remember to cleanse the amethyst regularly if you are using it for this purpose). You can pick up smallish ones quite cheaply (depending on where you live) and they last longer than rice - also another excuse to purchase another crystal!!.

paradoxx

Kyanite and Citrane are both stonest that do not harness negative or unwanted vibrations. You can use the kyanite to realighn the angelite and then use the citanne to deflct the unwanted vibations, you can seal the process with any moon phase.

skytwig

Crystal clusters are self cleaning and are good for any cleansing process..... i put my pendulum and jewelry on clusters.....