Purple Dragon Dondorf aka French Cartomancy

Tag_jorrit

Some people who saw the mini Purple Dragon Dondorf cards, on the site where I have the Game of Hope cards for sale, expressed an interest in a full size deck. So I have them in the works. Hopefully they will be done in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, here is a preview .

I really like the charm of the old, traditional decks and the Dondorf publishing house came out with several variations. I took the dragon from one version and the purple from another, and made a few changes to make the mini deck. One was that the Lord and Lady can face each other, the Clouds are obviously darker on one side and I like black horses so the Cavalier is riding a black one.

Astraea

Your mini deck is beautiful and I'm really looking forward to the larger size, as well. I'm so glad to hear that it's in the works!

Le Fanu

Great news! I was going to order the purple dragon Lenormand but was in doubt because of the mini-ness.

I think I'll wait until the full size version comes out...

MoonGypsy

Truly IS great news! Looking forward to it!

tarot heart

Some people who saw the mini Purple Dragon Dondorf cards, on the site where I have the Game of Hope cards for sale, expressed an interest in a full size deck. So I have them in the works. Hopefully they will be done in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, here is a preview .

I really like the charm of the old, traditional decks and the Dondorf publishing house came out with several variations. I took the dragon from one version and the purple from another, and made a few changes to make the mini deck. One was that the Lord an Lady can face each other, the Clouds are obviously darker on one side and I like black horses so the Cavalier is riding a black one.

That was me Tag! As soon as I received the mini I knew I had to have a larger one somehow, someway! Thank you, thank you for listening! Mwah!!!

Oh, and did I mention how much I love ALL of your decks? You put some of the "masters" to shame girl!!! :heart:

Tag_jorrit

Great news! I was going to order the purple dragon Lenormand but was in doubt because of the mini-ness.

I think I'll wait until the full size version comes out...

It was because of that enticing old deck that you posted about in your blog that inspired me to make these in the first place. The antique ones are so beautiful but the old decks that I have -- they are too fragile to actually use.

And Tarot Heart, you warm my heart. :*

Tag_jorrit

**update**

I received several requests to include extra Lord & Lady cards. If you haven't checked out the website where they will be available, here are the Lords and Ladies that will be included in the deck.

Tag_jorrit

They are HERE! :D

I just received a bunch of these cool old cards with 2 Lords and 2 Ladies, with the lovely old backs and purple hues throughout, like one of the old, original editions. Only if you love the traditional cards. Have a look.

MoonGypsy

They are HERE! :D

I just received a bunch of these cool old cards with 2 Lords and 2 Ladies, with the lovely old backs and purple hues throughout, like one of the old, original editions. Only if you love the traditional cards. Have a look.

Oh, they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO lovely! :D i love them.........a LOT!
Counting my pennies....

ETA: i received a $ gift today, so i have happily just purchased the Full sized Purple Dragon Dondorf Lenormand and the Dutch Lenormand. :) Can't wait to see them! xox i know i am going to want all of your lovely repros!

Le Fanu

They look beautiful! I'm still waiting for my minis but I'm curious as to how these will compare in terms of size. When you say full size can you compare them more or less to any other mass market Lenormand decks? Bigger than/same size as the French Cartomancy repro? Same size as the Piatnik? Bigger than the Blue Owl?

Plus in the image the corners look square. Is that the case?

Beautiful cards though. And the two Lord and Lady cards are wonderful...