Mugwort, Love it!

Mystic Zyl

Mugwort, anyone here use it? I use it for various reasons, but the best is for psychic ability.

I am not even a smoker, but I set a few dried leaves on fire and inhale the smoke to enhance my insight. I usually do this before I go do about 30 readings in one day, it helps me to stay focused.

zorya

mugwort is my favorite magical herb, bar none! you aren't likely to find me without a sprig of it tucked in my pocket. i grow it, and have huge bundles of it dried.

i use it to increase my psychic abilities by drinking it as a tea mixed with lemon balm, or just nibbling on it.

i sometimes use it to smudge with.

i hang it over the doors for protection.

i put a sprig under my pillow whenever i need to remember my dreams.

when i visit my outdoor altar, i leave some as an offering.

TemperanceAngel

Sounds fabulous, might try it myself at work tomorrow....;)
Thanks for the tip folks!
XTAX

Mystic Zyl

Hmmm drinking it? Think I'll go make some tea now! Thanks Zorya, guess you do not have a tree for an avatar for nothing.

TemperanceAngel

And I did try and had a great day.........XTAX

Mystic Zyl

Thanks I tried the mugwort in with raspberry tea and it was great.

13thFaeChylde

I have some Mugwort tincture....thanks for the reminder! I used to use it before rituals and such.

TemperanceAngel

Mugwort flower essence

From the 'Flower Essence Repertory.' Published by the Flower Essence Society.

Positive qualities: Balanced psychic and dream experiences, multi-dimensional consciousness.

Patterns of imbalance: Unable to harmonize psychic forces, tendency to hysteria or emotionality, overly active psychic life out of touch with the physical world.

Awareness Day-Dreaming and Sleep Feminine Hysteria Insight Meditation Pregnancy Receptivity Sensitivity Spiritual Experiences Toner

XTAX

Mystic Zyl

Laughing, Temperance Angel, feminine hysteria, is that pre menopausal?

TemperanceAngel

Mystic Zyl said:
Laughing, Temperance Angel, feminine hysteria, is that pre menopausal?
Well, actually, Mystic Zyl it is funny you asked that. One of the topics I study within my degree is Herbal Medicine.
Awhile back, Culpeper's period and up to the 1800's or so, you will find some herbs therapeutic applications are used for: Hysteria and what this means is PMT or PMS, however you want to say it.
Hysterical Woman....:laugh::laugh:
XTAX
P.S. The two words are separate from each other in the flower essence instance, edited to put this in.