Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Two of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

gozal3 
Citizen

Two of Wands

How would you read two of wands as being satisfied/happy on a result or still not up to expectation?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

willowfox 
Citizen

***The 2 wands suggests happy as the guy is at the top surveying his estate. So the card assumes that he is lord and master of his estate.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozal3 View Post
How would you read two of wands as being satisfied/happy on a result or still not up to expectation?
Happy is, perhaps, too strong a word. Satisfied is more right. The man made a choice--took up one wand and left the other, very similar wand behind. He isn't looking back nor judging the wand he picked as "not up to expectations." He may not be ecstatically happy or jumping for joy or anything like that, but he's not regretting his decision either. He's content with his decision, content with the results, and moving on to the next stage.

Very matter-of-fact, very "satisfied."
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

gozal3 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowfox View Post
***The 2 wands suggests happy as the guy is at the top surveying his estate. So the card assumes that he is lord and master of his estate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
Happy is, perhaps, too strong a word. Satisfied is more right. The man made a choice--took up one wand and left the other, very similar wand behind. He isn't looking back nor judging the wand he picked as "not up to expectations." He may not be ecstatically happy or jumping for joy or anything like that, but he's not regretting his decision either. He's content with his decision, content with the results, and moving on to the next stage.

I used Vanessa Tarot and here's the image of the Two of Wands.
[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/303k1tc.jpg[/IMG]

Based on the picture of this deck, I would say the woman holding on to the test tube is likely showing a new discovery she made with the chemicals. I agree with Thirteen this is more on a satisfied action than being happy. Thank you WF and Thirteen.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

cheimonette 
Citizen

Adding on "happy" and "satisfied" (I also think "satisfied" is more apt, as it suggests more ownership of the situation), I would add that I think this card is also about some real effort and skill. The two of wands is a first look at the possibilities- what you can really attain with your knowledge, expertise, and desire. It's a shift in perspective, a view of all that one can accomplish, gain, and be.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

gozal3 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheimonette View Post
Adding on "happy" and "satisfied" (I also think "satisfied" is more apt, as it suggests more ownership of the situation), I would add that I think this card is also about some real effort and skill. The two of wands is a first look at the possibilities- what you can really attain with your knowledge, expertise, and desire. It's a shift in perspective, a view of all that one can accomplish, gain, and be.
Agree on your take, this is more on a 'satisfied' card. Yes from the picture on the card, it shows some real effort and skills perhaps in mixing the solutions to get the final discovery of the chemicals in the test tube. Thanks cheimonette.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Citizen

RaaD 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

Or from the other had as we see him exploring the horizon trying to find new possibilities?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Citizen

nisaba 
Citizen

Quote:
The result hasn't happened yet. There is still some waiting (or work) to do before you can start talking in terms of a result.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Citizen

willowfox 
Citizen

Quote:
Based on the picture of this deck, I would say the woman holding on to the test tube is likely showing a new discovery she made with the chemicals. I agree with Thirteen this is more on a satisfied action than being happy. Thank you WF and Thirteen.
***Satisfaction leads to happiness, a job well done.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Citizen

Luminosa 
Citizen
Talking

I totally agree with Willowfox that 2 of wands = happiness. Last week we had the final football match for South American Cup and a Brazilian team that hadnít won for years got the Cup defeating the traditional winner of this contest (a Paraguaian team). I had made a prediction that we would get it and I was right. The spread final cards were Devil+2 of Wands. Cheers!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.