Luathas the Wild

CastleRock

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts on him? I drew him twice today. Hmm...maybe I should just go for what I want...

lark

Yes, go for what you want but be careful. Luathas can be as hyper as a kid full of holloween candy. Sometimes it helps to pick another card to help temper his behavior. But if you need that extra push of courage to do something daring or out of character for you then he's your man! What are you going for? Just being nosey. :)

CastleRock

Hey lark,

Thanks for answering, and giving me more courage! Gotta love Luathas, he has so much energy, its contagious. That's good because I have to finish my essay which is due in the morning...oops,lol. As for what I want...I have this urge to open my own business...though I have no clue what to do exactly, or where to start. I just needed some motivation. There is also this really interesting guy I keep seeing in the bus...I really want to get to know him, so I asked the faeries for their opinion. And out popped Luathas(love his name too). So, I suppose that means: go for it. Just wish he would talk to me first, it would be so much easier, lol.

sagitarian

oh most definitely Luthas would say go for it. The way I describe Luthas to my cilents when he comes up is, Luthas is that energy of an impatient child hoping up and down on his butt in the roller coaster saying "FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER"! He is a wild one alright! LOL. His message would be don't think just do it, just go for it.

lark

The guy on the bus may be very shy and need a little Luathas energy too. I have this funny little cartoon playing in my head of you sitting on the bus. Luathas is on your lap jumping up and down giving your hair a pull and pointing at this guy untill you get up and say Hi. Let us know what happens. Luathas and the rest of the gang are rooting for you!

P.S. Luathas is so wild that if you don't pay attention he might make the bus stop suddenly and send "interesting guy" flying right into your lap!

CastleRock

Oh my gosh! If only Luathas could send him my way...it would be so much easier! I'm not sure if the guy knows I'm alive...but I keep seeing him in the bus. It's not fair! I was just sitting in the bus one day, minding my own business, when I overheared a conversation between the guy and his friend...the universe brought us together. I wish the faeries could help me more directly...sigh. I'm such a hopeless romantic.

Alissa

CastleRock, I'm a firm believer that when those situations occur, it's because that person has something to teach you, or tell you, or whatever.

The universe may keep putting him in your path until you resolve that lesson. Or, you may lose your opportunity to, if you don't find the nerve to *make* it happen.

MAKE it happen! What's the worse that can happen, you'll feel silly? Look silly? So what! What's the best that can happen? He could be your ideal mate, and you've yet to find out his name~!

So do it!

I walk up to strangers all the time! It's fun! The only trick is to walk straight to him without hesitating, and then smile right at him, right into his eyes.

Go up and say, "You don't know know me, but..."

Or, "Hi, my name's ... I see you on the bus all the time, what's your name?"

Or, "You seem to take the same bus as me a lot, hi ... my name's ..., mind if I sit with you today?"

Or, "I see you on this route all the time, where are you always going?"

(I know it's hard, esp. when it's a *boy* but I swear, you can do it!)

(Here's an example of Alissa approaching strangers to make you laugh ... earlier this year I was at a wool festival in Taos and at lunch I saw a woman who looked so much like Janet Leigh I couldn't stand it. I kept staring at her.

Finally, when my friend slipped out to the restroom, I walked over to her table, where she was lunching with a male companion, and said, "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but I just have to tell you, you look so much like Janet Leigh!"

And she started laughing, complimented obviously.

"And, if you are Ms. Leigh, then I want to tell you what a pleasure it is to meet you."

She shook her head, still tickled. "I'm not Janet Leigh! I've never even been told that before!"

I shook my head and smiled back. "You look just like her, you're beautiful," I said and walked away.)

Nevada

Alissa said:
She shook her head, still tickled. "I'm not Janet Leigh! I've never even been told that before!"

I shook my head and smiled back. "You look just like her, you're beautiful," I said and walked away.)
Alissa, you paid her a compliment she'll remember for years!

CastleRock, think of it this way. He may be much more shy than you about approaching someone he doesn't know, and perhaps you'll make his week for him, just by talking to him. Think how good you feel when someone gives you that sort of attention out of the blue. Why does the man always have to take the risk of rejection? Be bold! Even if it goes nowhere, you will feel better that you did something.

Nevada the hopeless romantic, who's still waiting for my Faeries to arrive.

CastleRock

Alissa and Nevada, thanks so much for your words. Strangers walk up to me all the time and ask me questions(directions,time...), so they must see something in me I don't. This boy is a few years younger than me, but I really think we could have a great friendship. Oh, and I do know his name...his friend was talking to him and called him by his name. I have a hard time approaching people, I like it when they come to me instead. I'm always friendly and open when someone comes to me.
I wasn't sure what to do, but it seems like the faeries are encouraging me. He reminds me so much of a boy I used to like when I was 16...they are so much alike. Maybe it has something to do with that.

devan_faery

Alissa said:
The universe may keep putting him in your path until you resolve that lesson. Or, you may lose your opportunity to, if you don't find the nerve to *make* it happen. [/B]

this has made me worry.....
i was predicted to meet a guy last month that i was apparently going to have a great relationship with. thing is i saw him twice within 4 days. first time when i was at work (in a bar, he was drinking there), i saw him and he looked exactly how my friend had predicted! i was trying to 'give him the eye' so he would know i was interested, but not sure if he caught on.
the second time i saw him in the super market, and i nearly ran my trolley into him (accidentally), was a weird moment as he just stared me right it the eyes, and i gave him a smile, but then we just carried on our own ways.

now reading alissa's quote i'm worried that perhaps i've missed my chance at being with this guy. i'm terrible at approaching men, and never have the nerve to do it.
i'm not sure what to think, i knew that he was the guy, but didn't do anything about it, and now i'm not sure if i'm the universe is going to give me the chance again. :(

so castle rock, you must definately take up this chance before it goes.

devan