Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tyldwick - Page of Staves

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tyldwick Tarot

Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

Tyldwick - Page of Staves

The Page of Staves (elementally speaking) is Earth of Fire, so its not surprising to find this setting to be an outdoor patio of some sort (Earth). The Fire part of his personality comes from his suit (Staves) and can be seen represented by the pair of dragons, the fire pit, the floor sun design and the flames on top of the arch. All Pages are learning the basics in life (Earth), but how they learn is very different. The Page of Staves likes excitement and adventure - pretty much everything fits in his comfort zone if it's new and interesting. If he wanted to learn about the pyramids in Egypt, he wouldn't be content to read about them in a book. He'd be yelling "Field trip! Field trip!" at the top of his lungs. Which may explain why there's only a picture on the wall... He's probably happily plodding through the desert sands right now. The arch and the two staffs held by the dragons make a type of gateway and indicate this is an initiation of sorts for this youngster. Once he begins learning, there's no turning back. With his overenthusiastic personality, he's sure to have plenty of skinned knees along the way. Yet his passion will keep him making discoveries and EXPERIENCING life, not just listening about it on the television.

www.malpertuis.co.uk/2013
Attached Images

Top   #1
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

Madame Squee 
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

BodhiSeed, thank you so much for setting up all these Tyldwick study threads, writing comments on the cards and attaching images! This is a huge amount of work, and I really appreciate you!!!

Viewing the Page of Staves, my mind focused on the fire pit and wandered in these directions:
  • Where there is smoke, there is fire. Something is going on.
  • Smoke signals. Communication, messages, warnings.
  • Truth revealed through the signs visible in the smoke and fire.
Top   #2
Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

You are very welcome, Madame Squee! I appreciate all the comments you and others add to each of the cards - you always give me another perspective and point out things I didn't even consider.
Top   #3
Citizen

swimming in tarot 
Citizen

Illuminating as always, BodhiSeed. The thing you fall short of saying, is that the Page of Wands passed through the gateposts and is on his Grand Tour, the culmination of his studies...traveling to France, Italy, Greece...and yes, maybe even Egypt...now if that isn't an initiation, I don't know what is. :-)
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.