cassandra eason

bonnycat

hi

I have Cassandra Eason's complete book of tarot which I have found usefull but was just wondering if her Divination for toays woman is just a repeat of the same information or does it contain other usfull information?

thank you

Emily

Hi Bonnycat,

I've just got these two books from the library, and as far as I can tell, not read them through properly yet, she had used different information in the books.

Is the second book you mention called ' Tarot talks to the woman within'? She's wrote so many I just thought I should check lol.

But there is different information in the books, I haven't read anything the same yet. The second book is aimed completely at women. Hope this helps. :)

bonnycat

Hi Emliy

Thanks a lot I think that might have been an earlier version. She Has writen a few books

inanna_tarot

I've got both books by Eason and i can say that the Women's tarot book is completely different to the Complete Book.
At the back of Women's Tarot she has 22 major pictures from a feminist point of view and how the cards related to the modern women's life. It is a great read and i often go back to it when i'm feeling on my feminist soap box (which is quite often lol).
Its not rant rant rant i hate men - but more about how the tarot can empower women in daily life. Only focuses on the majors though!!

Sezo
x

bonnycat

Thank you

I might get it now i still keep passing it up in the book shop. It sounds like somthing I could do with