Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

9 Cups and King of Wands combo

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

QueenPen 
Citizen
9 Cups and King of Wands combo

Could this mean a pickup artist going look for ladies at a bar ?

What do you think?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Lorraine1100 
Citizen

Possibly a good time man - kind of love 'em and leave 'em no emotional strings attached. If the 8 of cups was there or even the 7 of swords I would think this even more so.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

QueenPen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine1100 View Post
Possibly a good time man - kind of love 'em and leave 'em no emotional strings attached. If the 8 of cups was there or even the 7 of swords I would think this even more so.
Interesting b/c I do draw these cards with the 8C and 7s. Ty. Good to know
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

WalesWoman 
Citizen

I don't know, a King is much different than a Knight of Wands. I don't think the King of Wands would be a player or a love 'em and leave 'em type at all.

I would see the 9 Cups and King Wands as a passion feast, that they have a lot to share and are generous, hot and steamy, know what they want and go after it and will be very persuasive about it, won't let obstacles deter them.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

QueenPen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalesWoman View Post
I don't know, a King is much different than a Knight of Wands. I don't think the King of Wands would be a player or a love 'em and leave 'em type at all.

I would see the 9 Cups and King Wands as a passion feast, that they have a lot to share and are generous, hot and steamy, know what they want and go after it and will be very persuasive about it, won't let obstacles deter them.
Well, where is he? I want to meet him! Ha! This guy seems way more sophisticated in his seduction. Thanks!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

Lorraine1100 
Citizen

I don't have a huge amount of Knight's coming up in my readings, because all of my male friends and my ex always come up as King's. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that they and I are over 40 years old!! Whenever I see King's in my readings I know who they refer to.

So, based on my own knowing and intuition I can say that the King's are over 40 years old and the Knights are younger say 20 to 39 years.

It depends of course, on what other cards are in the spread that would bring you to a conclusion that this man is a bit of a player, but I don't always like the 9 of cups as to me it does not seem as good as it makes out to be. When I see the 7 of cups in a reading I see it as all that glitters is not gold and it's a downright fickle person who has shifting sands under their feet.

It's my tuppence worth, I am not saying I am right of course because we all read differently, but this was why I made specific reference to the other cards that could crop up which would indicate someone who was a bit of a player.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalesWoman View Post

This is more in line of how I would see this combo. This is a mature passion that is shared.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.