Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Nineveh 
Citizen

page of wands rx and messages

I usually read the page of wands as a message. The content (good or bad) would follow with the next cards. So, I'm wondering if the page of wands rx is a delayed message? Page of cups are usually messages about love and coins about learning, employment or new opportunuties. Does anyone else read the page of wands rx as a delayed messages?
Nineveh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
geronimo 
Citizen

I haven't gotten use to reversals, but I've read quite a few interpretations about reversed pages being delayed messages, or depending on the reading, one that someone isn't ready/unwilling to give.
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Nineveh 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
I haven't gotten use to reversals, but I've read quite a few interpretations about reversed pages being delayed messages, or depending on the reading, one that someone isn't ready/unwilling to give.
Yeah, this really makes sense. The other party is really holding out on giving a certain message...checking facts, etc.
Old 30-10-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Kelly-Ann 
Citizen

I don't read reversals rigidly. For me, they don't mean the same thing every time but the fact that any card is reversed is always significant, it's just significant in a different way depending on the cards surrounding it etcetera. I do see the Page of Wands as a symbol of information, openness, sharing and making your meaning obvious. So a reversed Page would often be something I associate with withholding, silence, uncertainty or some kind of unwillingness to be frank.

Old 30-10-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Nineveh 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly-Ann View Post
I don't read reversals rigidly. For me, they don't mean the same thing every time but the fact that any card is reversed is always significant, it's just significant in a different way depending on the cards surrounding it etcetera. I do see the Page of Wands as a symbol of information, openness, sharing and making your meaning obvious. So a reversed Page would often be something I associate with withholding, silence, uncertainty or some kind of unwillingness to be frank.
Hi. The page of wands rx was the first card which is why I interpretated it as a message. Youre right it won't mean the same thing for every reading. Thanks.
Old 31-10-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today