Does this relationship has potential/will evolve?

SofiaS.

So for short there's this guy i'm interested in, but things for a while moved well, but now it stoped. External interference trying to push us together+ him being kind of recovering from a previous relationship is not a good mix. I've had me deal of anxiety over this, especially because I could feel itso deply there was potential, that being stopped from progressing like this was a shock.

Over those feelings now, yesterday I decided to be creative and make a reading to evaluate the romantic potential of this relationship and overally if it could evolve.

The deack was the Golden Tarot (Liz Dean) and the Spread as follows:

1- My current situation/feelings: 2 cups
2 - How do I feel about him: chariot
3- His current situation/feelings: reversed empress
4 - How does he feel about me: 9 of pentacles
5- possible outcome: queen wands
6- most likely outcome: ten cups
7- Advice from the card about the whole issue: Ace of cups

So I was kind of whithout words. So basically, the cards sum up quite well my part of the reading. I seek love, one deep and fullfilling one (2 cups) and I feel I could achieve that with him, and for that reason I feel I want to simply charge ahead and put effort into making this work out (Chariot).

Him, on other side has a reversed empress, wich could mean, that after his break up he is just having trouble to unblock himself from that situation and find the happiness he truly seeks or he is now starting to feel better but energetically, the full expression of the empress is still out of reach. He does look at me with positive outlook (9 of pentacles), and sees me as someone that actually brings him uplifting energies and someone that could bring both contentment and a sense of stability and harmony to his life.

The queen of wands and 10 of cups as possible and most possible outcome seem to indicate there is indeed hope and potential for us to be more than friends. This queen, i am not sure if it is a person real or not, but seems to bring a new zest of energy, that will help us put on the right track and head to a happy fulffiling love. This is emphasized on the Ace of cups, as an advice card.. it talks about love and problably is trying to help me see this situation can have a positive turn.

So what do you guys think? That reversed empress is kind of tricky and I amlways afraid I could be putting things on the way I want to see them... but honestly, this spread was so good itleft me speechless. I admitt I've kind of trying to move on, don't worry about this guy (it helped me the fact i'm currently aboard)... but he still manages to came across my thoughts alot :/

Blacktulip06

This is the way I see things here:

Your need for a connection with this guy

I think you are a bit out of control...

He might not be able to forget his last gf

I am afraid he might see you as a transitional relationship, this reinforced by 10 of Cups

Possible outcome might be that he go back to his ex girlfriend

As I said, it might be a transitional relationship

Aces are singular energy, so you might go alone from here.

Your spread lacks Air/Swords cards, which might imply a lack of logic or reason in the situation.

SofiaS.

This is the way I see things here:

Your need for a connection with this guy

I think you are a bit out of control...

He might not be able to forget his last gf

I am afraid he might see you as a transitional relationship, this reinforced by 10 of Cups

Possible outcome might be that he go back to his ex girlfriend

As I said, it might be a transitional relationship

Aces are singular energy, so you might go alone from here.

Your spread lacks Air/Swords cards, which might imply a lack of logic or reason in the situation.

Thank you for the new insight!:)

i definitly see some sense in the first 2 cads and him possible seeing me as a transitional person... makes sense as well. The reversed empress, though, I don't feel like it could that situation.. at least in my point I would expect other type of cards.. maybe 6 of cups (signifying he is still dwelling on the past) or 3 of swords... signifying that emotionally he was still connected to his previous relationship.

The queen of wands was another card I could not quite grasp. I'm unsure wether that could be possible, if the card could actually stand for his ex... how do you know when that happens?

Empress1

Hi Sophia S. Does this relationship have potential? Here is what I see:

1. Current situation: 2 Cups- There is a great connection between the two of you, definitely a strong physical attraction.

2. How do you feel about him?: Chariot- You want him baadd! You may be bordering on obsession for this guy and are just determined to win him and make him yours, and/or you are moving too fast and expecting too much too soon.

3. His current situation/feelings: R Empress- He was devastated by the breakup. The love, nurturing, and security he had in the relationship is gone and he is trying to recover.

4. How does he feel about me?: 9 Pentacles- He sees you as a strong, confident, successful and independent woman. Perhaps too independent. Where would he fit into your life?

5. Possible outcome ( what you want to happen?): Queen Wands- You could be someone who will bring fun and excitement to his life, someone he could enjoy being with. If you really care and are not just trying to get into his pants, you could be a positive influence on him. Listen, motivate, and encourage him.

6. Most likely outcome (Why 2 outcomes?): 10 Cups- Again if you really care about this guy, then yes there is potential for the two of you. Enjoy now. Don't be calculating and strategic. He is not a conquest (Ms. Gladiator!). Be real. Let things happen naturally and the two of you could be happy together.

7. Advice on the whole issue: Ace Cups- Self love first and foremost. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Allow him time to heal. Be patient. Is he ready for a new relationship? Are you? There is an opportunity for the both of you to embark on something special.

I hope this helps. Peace.

Nineveh

Possible outcome is that he will be with the queen of wands who is cc another woman.

Most likely outcome is that the two of you will develop a good relationship that is long lasting.

SofiaS.

Hi Sophia S. Does this relationship have potential? Here is what I see:

1. Current situation: 2 Cups- There is a great connection between the two of you, definitely a strong physical attraction.

2. How do you feel about him?: Chariot- You want him baadd! You may be bordering on obsession for this guy and are just determined to win him and make him yours, and/or you are moving too fast and expecting too much too soon.

3. His current situation/feelings: R Empress- He was devastated by the breakup. The love, nurturing, and security he had in the relationship is gone and he is trying to recover.

4. How does he feel about me?: 9 Pentacles- He sees you as a strong, confident, successful and independent woman. Perhaps too independent. Where would he fit into your life?

5. Possible outcome ( what you want to happen?): Queen Wands- You could be someone who will bring fun and excitement to his life, someone he could enjoy being with. If you really care and are not just trying to get into his pants, you could be a positive influence on him. Listen, motivate, and encourage him.

6. Most likely outcome (Why 2 outcomes?): 10 Cups- Again if you really care about this guy, then yes there is potential for the two of you. Enjoy now. Don't be calculating and strategic. He is not a conquest (Ms. Gladiator!). Be real. Let things happen naturally and the two of you could be happy together.

7. Advice on the whole issue: Ace Cups- Self love first and foremost. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Allow him time to heal. Be patient. Is he ready for a new relationship? Are you? There is an opportunity for the both of you to embark on something special.

I hope this helps. Peace.

Hello Empresss! thank you for the feedback! <3

Well, I think again the portray of the Chariot might be in tune... It does touch a point on myself... I'm strong willed and in this particular subject I think that surfaces and sometimes I do think this idea is bordening the obcession because he doesn't get out of my head. It's not like if I'm unused to be rejected... actually when it comes to that initial part I'm the unconfident girl that believes it won't happen.

I think the Chariot here could was well be warning me to simply take a soft approach and don't let the chariot get out of control.

His vision of me.. I never thought of that, but maybe yes... I sometimes also think that my personal profissional sucess (I just got a really good grant for PhD, a good academic path...) could make him feel insecure... He does compare himself a lot to the achievements of other people...

I also find curious the portray of the Queen of wands... this court crd had already feel as representation of how others see me in a relationship and if I physically go for the traits of this queen, she portrays me at some extent (hair ligh, i'm a fire sign - leo- all the energic temperement....) but having a court card as an potential outcome is always tricky to analyse from a personal point of view.

As for the 2 outcomes... I was more trying to reproduce a reading that shed light in a possible (a likely outcome, but dependent a lot on both parties action... aka still shaping) and the most problable outcome regarding the circunstances.

Under this light.. i think the 1st outcome could be a sign I can be more like the queen of wants, if I take the chariot warning into consideration and simply hold on the horses a bit. ;)

Possible outcome is that he will be with the queen of wands who is cc another woman.

Most likely outcome is that the two of you will develop a good relationship that is long lasting.

Nineveh, thank you for your insight.

Again, this makes me wonder how do we distinguish when a court card can signify a thirdy party or yourself? :)

Nineveh

Hi, Sofia! Relative to a relationship the outcome card card usually represents some action, emotion, or material aspect such as seen in the most likely outcome. A single court card is not representative of a relationship (not from my experience) unless it represents how one party would feel about the relationship (which was not the question asked).

There was a guy with whom i had hoped to unite. When asked of our outcome I would get the queen of coins, who is not me. I am usually the queen of wands. Either way, he ended up marrying the queen of coins. I'm happy for them because I believe that they make a great couple.

SofiaS.

Hi, Sofia! Relative to a relationship the outcome card card usually represents some action, emotion, or material aspect such as seen in the most likely outcome. A single court card is not representative of a relationship (not from my experience) unless it represents how one party would feel about the relationship (which was not the question asked).

There was a guy with whom i had hoped to unite. When asked of our outcome I would get the queen of coins, who is not me. I am usually the queen of wands. Either way, he ended up marrying the queen of coins. I'm happy for them because I believe that they make a great couple.

That makes a lot of sense.:) So in this particular case you would suggest it represents action as into the form of showing up another person. Makes sense...

In one note, if actually the court card represents you, then could that still be another person?

I've no idea which court card I am, and I've already tried to make an effort to picture out... and i think it changes between Queen of cups and Queen of Wands. :/ So before of this guy, I was generally wands.. but as things started to evolve (and then blocked) the queen of cups started showing up.

I think this might happen because of my sun and moon sign (Leo and scorpio, respectively) which correspond to each suit involved. I dunno if this is possible, but maybe it would be interesting to discuss this in a different topic! :D

Nineveh

That makes a lot of sense.:) So in this particular case you would suggest it represents action as into the form of showing up another person. Makes sense...

In one note, if actually the court card represents you, then could that still be another person?

I've no idea which court card I am, and I've already tried to make an effort to picture out... and i think it changes between Queen of cups and Queen of Wands. :/ So before of this guy, I was generally wands.. but as things started to evolve (and then blocked) the queen of cups started showing up.

I think this might happen because of my sun and moon sign (Leo and scorpio, respectively) which correspond to each suit involved. I dunno if this is possible, but maybe it would be interesting to discuss this in a different topic! :D

It sounds like you are a queen of cups. You may want to start a thread in Using Tarot Cards.

SofiaS.

Done it! :D

I think the whole subject could lead to a very interesting discussion on court cards, nonetheless.