Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
strength

a night with sexy undertones, I see you wanting to get busy with the energy that surrounds you.

will he text again if I ignore this last one?
KingCups

Maybe, but he may take his time in doing so Goddess, as the guy on this card looks like he could do with a boot in the butt

what do i need to know?
Top   #1071
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
KingCups

Maybe, but he may take his time in doing so Goddess, as the guy on this card looks like he could do with a boot in the butt

what do i need to know?
4 of swords: that you are in a period of deep healing, so take the time it is needed: this is a time for recovery and rejuvenation,most of all be kind to yourself. ( next card was 9 of cups, so it is preparing you for something really good! )

Q: how will things go between us after last night conversation ?
Top   #1072
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
4 of swords: that you are in a period of deep healing, so take the time it is needed: this is a time for recovery and rejuvenation,most of all be kind to yourself. ( next card was 9 of cups, so it is preparing you for something really good! )

Q: how will things go between us after last night conversation ?
yes Magenta i am...

6 swords

things will move forward to a more favourable place,calmer waters and also even moving physically could be possible here

what is the good thing comin to me?
Top   #1073
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
yes Magenta i am...

6 swords

things will move forward to a more favourable place,calmer waters and also even moving physically could be possible here

what is the good thing comin to me?
nice SB, I did feel some healing happening.

Magician: I think it will be a man that will charm the pants out of you Someone very self assured, verbal, accomplished, could work in the medical field? or be a therapist of some sort, also a writer. ( cannot write much before TCO spots me )

Q: what are his thoughts about me ?
Top   #1074
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Chariot
He wants to move things forward with you as being with you is what he wants.

What do I need to know about the poet?
Top   #1075
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
nice SB, I did feel some healing happening.

Magician: I think it will be a man that will charm the pants out of you Someone very self assured, verbal, accomplished, could work in the medical field? or be a therapist of some sort, also a writer. ( cannot write much before TCO spots me )

He thinks the world of you and also sees you as a very strong, very compassionate, intelligent and out of this world type of woman who shines brightly and who captivates everyone as much as a true ''star'' would because you have this natural charisma he admires and sees you as someone who can look up to and be proud that he is with

Star

Today a picture of A popped up and at the same time his picture showd on my screen my computer by itself went to a video which is a guided meditation to remove negative blocks so I took this as a sign and want to ask- will listening to this meditation help me get over the last hurdle that is standing in my way of astraly projecting?
Top   #1076
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Chariot

That he is a very caring and loving and gentle man and has many feminine qualities rather than hard and masculine.

Knight of Cups

Q as above
Top   #1077
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Chariot

Strength: that they posses inner strength, and have a very kind, loving soul, and a beautiful mind, but are also capable of great passion.

for you Raz:

Quote:
Today a picture of A popped up and at the same time his picture showd on my screen my computer by itself went to a video which is a guided meditation to remove negative blocks so I took this as a sign and want to ask- will listening to this meditation help me get over the last hurdle that is standing in my way of astraly projecting?
6 of swords: I do think it will make the journey smoother, and you will be able to *cross over*, yes, finally reaching the astral plane .

Q: how will things go later on when we meet ?
Top   #1078
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
Strength: that they posses inner strength, and have a very kind, loving soul, and a beautiful mind, but are also capable of great passion.

for you Raz:

6 of swords: I do think it will make the journey smoother, and you will be able to *cross over*, yes, finally reaching the astral plane .

Q: how will things go later on when we meet ?
Thanks Magenta, he sounds gorgeous (he has also been waiting for me to move away from the other energy in my life)

6 coins

things will go well....a lot of ideas flowing back and forth between ye and some generous ideas too

message from my mum?
Top   #1079
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Thanks Magenta, he sounds gorgeous (he has also been waiting for me to move away from the other energy in my life)

6 coins

things will go well....a lot of ideas flowing back and forth between ye and some generous ideas too

message from my mum?
oh nice yes the Magician often is very handsome one

Ace of pentacles: that there is something really beautiful, new and good coming for you, a new beginning that will enrich your life.( base card ? King of cups! )

Q: message from my dad ?
Top   #1080

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.