Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
that is beautiful Raz I had gotten Man/Garden with the oracle cards ...




6 of wands : they really liked it, they think you are beautiful , a winner.

Q: what is that T wants to tell me ?
10 of cups
Something related to family and personal happiness, as well as emotional satisfaction.


Q: So S liked T's photo/T herself?
Top   #1131
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
that is beautiful Raz I had gotten Man/Garden with the oracle cards ...




6 of wands : they really liked it, they think you are beautiful , a winner.

Q: what is that T wants to tell me ?
Yes and can you believe that the place I saw looked exactly like on the Lenormand Garden card!

Friture

yes, they liked T herslef very much.

King of Cups

Does A know how much I love him and that its not kiddy or teen love ,but a lasting one?
Top   #1132
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes and can you believe that the place I saw looked exactly like on the Lenormand Garden card!

Friture

yes, they liked T herslef very much.

King of Cups

Does A know how much I love him and that its not kiddy or teen love ,but a lasting one?
3 of Pentacles
Yes, A knows you love him, how much you would love him by your side and to make things work like it used to.

Q: Have I dropped the baggage?
Top   #1133
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
3 of Pentacles
Yes, A knows you love him, how much you would love him by your side and to make things work like it used to.

Q: Have I dropped the baggage?
King of Wands

If the baggage is this King, then no, he's still with you

How will our trip go this weekend?
Top   #1134
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

10 of cups

A nice happy trip filled with love and good times

what's S' s problem???
Top   #1135
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
10 of cups

A nice happy trip filled with love and good times

what's S' s problem???
too self invovled and when people arent serving thier needs he plays the victim and thinks everyone is bad.

queen of wands rx

Will I be able to overcome obstacles in tonights astral projection attempt?
Top   #1136
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
too self invovled and when people arent serving thier needs he plays the victim and thinks everyone is bad.

queen of wands rx

Will I be able to overcome obstacles in tonights astral projection attempt?
6 of cups

Yes if you concentrate on your past loved ones they will be there to help you and make it happen

What will transpire between S and myself?
Top   #1137
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
6 of cups

Yes if you concentrate on your past loved ones they will be there to help you and make it happen

What will transpire between S and myself?
3 of Cups
Friendship and A lot of fun and celebration will transpire, you and S will have a great time together.

Q: What is J's connection to S?
Top   #1138
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
3 of Cups
Friendship and A lot of fun and celebration will transpire, you and S will have a great time together.

Q: What is J's connection to S?
Chariot

I see a practical partnership here with a goal in mind - could be work or project related? I don't get a romantic vibe

Q: What does T want from me?
Top   #1139
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Chariot

I see a practical partnership here with a goal in mind - could be work or project related? I don't get a romantic vibe

Q: What does T want from me?
Hierophant

T wants you to be a constant in their life regardless of how difficult it might seem.


What direction is X's feelings going when it comes to me?
Top   #1140

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.