Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Star
You are his star and you make him feel whole; he's looking with hope towards the future.

Why doesn't he share these thoughts with me?
3 of Coins
It seems he is preoccupied with perfecting something work related, perhaps has a deadline or someone expecting him to *get it right* (base was 10 of wands so this does seem to be a worry.)

Qu: As before
Top   #1161
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of Coins
It seems he is preoccupied with perfecting something work related, perhaps has a deadline or someone expecting him to *get it right* (base was 10 of wands so this does seem to be a worry.)

Qu: As before
4 of cups
Try not to overlook a better offer, you may be thinking hard about the options you've laid out that you cannot see another that's more suitable.



Q: Will this choice help me attain my goals or had I detoured?
Top   #1162
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

Qu: A card for Friday
Hierophant
(8 of Swords)
Friday will bring healing in some form, or at least a sense where healing can be got in the future.

Why was it him who said in my dream that my soul was starved?
Top   #1163
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
4 of cups
Try not to overlook a better offer, you may be thinking hard about the options you've laid out that you cannot see another that's more suitable.



Q: Will this choice help me attain my goals or had I detoured?
The Lovers
If this choice comes from a morally *high* position or is based upon love then I think you are headed in the right direction
Top   #1164
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Hierophant
(8 of Swords)
Friday will bring healing in some form, or at least a sense where healing can be got in the future.

Why was it him who said in my dream that my soul was starved?
The High Priestess
It could be that it was infact your own sub conscious talking to you through the mouth of another (any other) or, an indication that our sub conscious can play tricks on us and the dream infact means very little OR you already know the reason ?

Qu: At this point in time what do I need to bear in mind ?
Top   #1165
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The High Priestess
It could be that it was infact your own sub conscious talking to you through the mouth of another (any other) or, an indication that our sub conscious can play tricks on us and the dream infact means very little OR you already know the reason ?

Qu: At this point in time what do I need to bear in mind ?
9 of Swords

Don't be quick to make impulsive decisions off of the things that are deeply concerning you, take your time and do your research and all will be fine.


My energy for the day? Can I get it all in?
Top   #1166
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

ace of cups

beautiful loving energy surrounds you today, focus on what's important and daydream later

how did he feel just now?
Top   #1167
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
9 of Swords

Don't be quick to make impulsive decisions off of the things that are deeply concerning you, take your time and do your research and all will be fine.


My energy for the day? Can I get it all in?
Page of wands: yes mam, you got all the energy it takes!

Q: what is the new direction he wants to take things to ?
Top   #1168
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The High Priestess
It could be that it was infact your own sub conscious talking to you through the mouth of another (any other) or, an indication that our sub conscious can play tricks on us and the dream infact means very little OR you already know the reason ?

Qu: At this point in time what do I need to bear in mind ?
sun

you need to keep in mind that you have friends and family and that they are there to support you..the sun is also a lesson on focusing on having a good time..

q: their feelings for me when I was explaining about the computer..
Top   #1169
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

palin:
6 of swords
that you are soothing to them and have a calm way about you that they appreciate

q above
Top   #1170

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.