Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

werewolfmoon 
Citizen

Seven of Cups and the Six of Swords Rx

Tarot of the Old Path
Six card reading
General reading for the day

Background - I've been talking to a guy on a dating site, he seems sane and is good to talk to and he comes from my part of the world.

I did a normal reading with nothing much in mind and this combo came up which puzzles me a lot. I really don't know how to read it at all. I don't normally do reverses but the cards were pretty insistant, hmmmm.

Old 12-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
ravynangel 
Head In The Clouds

Sometimes, I view draws like these as an indication that things are up in the air and there is no definitive outcome possibility at the moment. There can be options on the table, or thoughts running through the mind, and there can be a bit of fear and a tendency to think negatively with that 6 in the reversed. So perhaps there is just a few passing clouds in the 'now' with this connection, being indicated by those cards, and time is needed to see if they pass. I wouldn't read too much into them, as you are still getting to know each other, so really, it all seems pretty normal.
ravynangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
WalesWoman 
Citizen

You may want to post the whole thing in Your Readings, since those other 4 cards probably add a lot or may even explain why those two cards came up.

But... lot of imagination at work, wondering what might be, if everyone is actually who they say they are, what your hopes and expectations are with this person and on and on...

but 6 Swords RX doesn't seem to indicate that this will take you to a better place. There may be an unwillingness to let someone else drive your bus or to be a passenger on it. Since 6 Swords is moving from difficult times to better ones, seems like this could be stressful or dischordant. Or if anything, crossing the emotional divide is blocked.
It could be fantasy vs reality.

Old 12-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
werewolfmoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravynangel View Post
Sometimes, I view draws like these as an indication that things are up in the air and there is no definitive outcome possibility at the moment. There can be options on the table, or thoughts running through the mind, and there can be a bit of fear and a tendency to think negatively with that 6 in the reversed. So perhaps there is just a few passing clouds in the 'now' with this connection, being indicated by those cards, and time is needed to see if they pass. I wouldn't read too much into them, as you are still getting to know each other, so really, it all seems pretty normal.
We had a long chat via message which was nice then he disappeared, lol, I've not spoken to him since. I'm just about ready to give up on the dating sites to be honest.

Old 12-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
werewolfmoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalesWoman View Post
You may want to post the whole thing in Your Readings, since those other 4 cards probably add a lot or may even explain why those two cards came up.

But... lot of imagination at work, wondering what might be, if everyone is actually who they say they are, what your hopes and expectations are with this person and on and on...

but 6 Swords RX doesn't seem to indicate that this will take you to a better place. There may be an unwillingness to let someone else drive your bus or to be a passenger on it. Since 6 Swords is moving from difficult times to better ones, seems like this could be stressful or dischordant. Or if anything, crossing the emotional divide is blocked.
It could be fantasy vs reality.
Yes, I would agree with this, I am getting used to my independance and liking it.

Old 12-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
ravynangel 
Head In The Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolfmoon View Post
We had a long chat via message which was nice then he disappeared, lol, I've not spoken to him since. I'm just about ready to give up on the dating sites to be honest.
Oh jeez :/ sorry about that and don't give up....always too many toads and not enough Princes's, but they do exist!
ravynangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today