(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Hermit

La Force

This is a scene of "Bath Time". A Woman lays back in the tub full of warm soothing water. her head rest on a rolled up towel while she closes her eyes, as she sink deep down into the tub. Four candles are setup along the edge of the tub, flicking a soft gentle glow. She raises one arm to rest her hand upon her forehead, and the other she drapes over the edge of the tub, dripping water from her finger tips onto her open book, which lays on a floor bathmat beside the tub. There are Four more candles burning beside the books, and a open note book with a pen resting upon it. A face cloth draped over the edge of the tub. Dreamy magical sparkles swirl up from the book, around her hand. as well as above her head.

Dominant colors: Blue, Green and tan

From BM

"In the midst of so much intellectual noise, there is the danger of one's own true voice being drowned."

LWB "Retreating from distractions to determine your own truths."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Hermit

Ooooo, my fav, I love my bath time, I can lay in the tub for hours, when the water gets cold, just drain some out and add more hot water. I feel so rejuvenated after my bath.

The only thing I am not too crazy about it is; that there is too much blue, blue is a depressing color.