(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ World

La Force

This is a scene of "Complete empowerment". A woman is glowing with gold energy as she walks down the street of a metropolitan area. She raises one arm up, reaching up into the night sky, pure joy and empowerment radiates, from her, as smiles on ward. Night has fallen on this metropolis and the signs lights are flashing all their neon vibrant colors in the darkness. The street is crowed with all walks of life, passer-byers.

Dominant colors are Yellow/Gold, black/gray and Red

From BM

"She moves gracefully in this environment, confident that she has mastered everything she needed and wanted to. It is a finishing of something that you started, that you wanted, and that you worked toward."

LWB "Walking through life with confidence and creating harmony and magic with every step."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with the World

My first impression with the World card, I just love this card, everything about it, high five artists. great job. This show the success and achievement of something that you strived so hard to achieve. The world in your hands, The power trip card. The vibes from this card. perfect. I can easily rattle on about this card for hours, but I'll save you all from the boring details. lol

I feel this card as we speak, lol, I have now successfully completed this section of all the Major Arcana cards at this stage.