The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

baylys

Hey Gabi

Great to see you back in action. The new cards are looking AMAZING!!!!

wooden-eye

Gee how has another 2 months slipped away??
Just a quick update and a couple of cards to show.
I am pretty sure all the drawing is done for the deck. (I say this because i thought that before and came up with a need for 4 more cards.) I believe are now 4 more to paint. The Extended Lwb is well under way.
So here are a couple of the more recent cards. I am not showing them all.
The first is "The Liminalists" or "The Lemminginalists"
The other is "One pair of Hands"

Attachments

• 20151108_175805.jpg
    20151108_175805.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 20151009_194214.jpg
    20151009_194214.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 142

Babalon Jones

Gorgeous, and great composition!

Alta

wooden-eye, I can say without reserve that your deck and Cosmic are my two most used decks. Looking forward to your newest creation.

MoonGypsy

So magical, Gabi! :love: i am waiting for this deck with a bated hopeful breath!

baylys

Yay, she's back!!!! Let us know when to whip our wallets out hun. As always, it's looking stunning.

MoonGypsy

Yay, she's back!!!! Let us know when to whip our wallets out hun. As always, it's looking stunning.

Yes! :D My beloved Bonefire would love to have Sarah for a sister...;)

MissChiff

Wonderful! I love them...

wooden-eye

Feeling and sending the love.

Wow- thanks guys. :)
Alta- i really am honored and amazed Bonefire has found a place in your tarot practice. Hearing that is literally all I ever wanted for the deck and way beyond I could have hoped for.
Work on Sarah continues and I am trying not to get too distracted again, so close to the end. I have 2 new projects clamouring for my attention. Trying to steal me away from Sarah.
One at a time Gabi. One at a time.

baylys

Hahaha Gabi. Totally understand. Like Alta, Bonefire is my go-to deck (and that's why I have TWO back up copies...just in case). I think I have bought at least 6, possibly 8 decks off you now, but friends see them, say WOW and so I pass them on to be loved elsewhere. Sarah feels like it could be the same.