The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

wooden-eye

Your art is beautiful wooden-eye, and the cards look great! Congrats!

Thanks schizandra! Such a relief when the cards arrive. I hear such horror stories and not keen to become one myself.

wooden-eye

First decks ready to travel.

Sarah Howard is ready to travel. She is dressed and packed and waiting by the door for her ride to the post office.
She should really get some sleep. It will be a long journey, but she has waited too long for this day to risk missing a moment.
The world is at her feet.
This is meant in fun, but there is a pogniance with regards to my own connection to Sarah. I connect to her in a moment where she dreams of the exotic lake in the strange country far away. She yearns for travel- a grand tour. Now- well now she is taking it.xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-23-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-23-18.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 20160624_094548.jpg
    20160624_094548.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 157

wooden-eye

A bit un-Sarah Howard related, but I was interviewed by Brigit Esselmont for her excellent Biddy Tarot podcast on the subject of making a tarot deck. We talked specifically of my Bonefire Tarot, but please have a listen if you have half an hour spare to hear an inexperienced public interviewee (me not Brigit) as she witters enthusiastically about her favorite subject.
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/5/6/b/56b...67719210&hwt=0fd97c5d208716f26f8dbf8b746dd165

MoonGypsy

A bit un-Sarah Howard related, but I was interviewed by Brigit Esselmont for her excellent Biddy Tarot podcast on the subject of making a tarot deck. We talked specifically of my Bonefire Tarot, but please have a listen if you have half an hour spare to hear an inexperienced public interviewee (me not Brigit) as she witters enthusiastically about her favorite subject.
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/5/6/b/56b...67719210&hwt=0fd97c5d208716f26f8dbf8b746dd165

Brilliant, dear Gabi! :thumbsup: i just sat here with my morning cuppa and
listened to the whole interview! So delightful to listen to the 2 of you. i enjoyed
it so very much! :love: i am so excited to learn that you have started work
on a new Tarot deck, and in addition--i can hardly wait for Sarah Howard
to join her big sister, BoneFire!

wooden-eye

Glad you enjoyed it MoonGypsy. Brigit has such a nurturing energy. I was terrified at the beginning, but she made it okay.
In the end I could have talked for 3 days straight.
Yes -The Blue House Tarot is in progress. There is a thread right here.
Your oracle is on its merry way to you MoonGypsy. I hope it is quicker than last time. I remember it took almost 4 weeks!

tarotluv

Are there still copies available for purchase Gabi? I sent you a PM with my paypal info :) Thanks!!!

Alta

We are heading into what promises to be a long postal strike here, and pretty sure that my parcel cannot arrive before Tomorrow. sniff.

wooden-eye

We are heading into what promises to be a long postal strike here, and pretty sure that my parcel cannot arrive before Tomorrow. sniff.

Oh no! Darn it. No Alta only a miracle will bring it before tomorrow. What a bother. I hope their cause is good and quite swiftly resolved.

EmpressArwen

She is here!!! So beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your art with us. I feel honored to have her here in my home. I love the extra card of the lake. It makes me feel even more connected to your vision.

Blessings!!!

MoonGypsy

She is here!!! So beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your art with us. I feel honored to have her here in my home. I love the extra card of the lake. It makes me feel even more contected to your vision.

Blessings!!!

Brilliant, Arwen! i can hardly wait for mine!

Here is an unboxing video i just received by RavenSong!!!! The deck looks even more gorgeous
than i could ever have hoped for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qDi55jz6A&list=TLCJtk7hwWWPIwNzA3MjAxNg