The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

Padma

Oh no! Darn it. No Alta only a miracle will bring it before tomorrow. What a bother. I hope their cause is good and quite swiftly resolved.

It is a good cause, as far as I can tell - they want the female rural and suburban workers to be paid as much as the male urban workers...

Is it possible to paypal you the money, Gabi, but that you hold my deck for me without posting it, until the strike situation is resolved? I don't want to miss out on this. I procrastinated over your first deck, and lost that chance till the MM version comes out. And I don't want to miss out on this!

EmpressArwen

If anyone is waffling about buying...just wanted to say, this deck is gorgeous AND it reads so easily for both practical and spiritual type question. Perfection. Worth every penny and more!

Highly recommend! :)

aquestionmark

OH MY... Sarah Howard has arrived and she is a treasure. I absolutely love the endearing size of the cards and of course the stunning artwork :)

Winterchild

Sarah just arrived knocking on my door on the wildest wintery day... oh man such a treasure... I had to do a quick video unboxing and first look...

https://youtu.be/34uEv3Jz4y4

Thank you Gabi... Thank you , Thank you!!!

xox

wooden-eye

It is a good cause, as far as I can tell - they want the female rural and suburban workers to be paid as much as the male urban workers...

Is it possible to paypal you the money, Gabi, but that you hold my deck for me without posting it, until the strike situation is resolved? I don't want to miss out on this. I procrastinated over your first deck, and lost that chance till the MM version comes out. And I don't want to miss out on this!

Absolutely Padma.
Send me your paypal email address and preferred postal address and I can send you a paypal invoice with the correct postage. I will get your deck packed and ready and await your instuctions.
The strike cause sounds excellent- such disruption must be a last resort. Good luck to the postal workers! Just a shame as decks were arriving in the US in just over a week- which is really excellent.
Thanks Padma!😊xx

wooden-eye

Sarah just arrived knocking on my door on the wildest wintery day... oh man such a treasure... I had to do a quick video unboxing and first look...

https://youtu.be/34uEv3Jz4y4

Thank you Gabi... Thank you , Thank you!!!

xox

Thank YOU Winterchild. I subscribed to your chanel just a few days ago and there you are reviewing Sarah Howard!

It is great to see where questions might arise.

I ummed and ahhed about putting the long original titles on the cards, but decided in the end they were rather too personal might be a distraction when reading. So I included them on the description cards.
'The Beard of Fish' is a Happy Squirrel.
The crocheted doily or sometimes lace on the bag are found items and represent Sarah Howard's time-passing ladies 'accomplishments' as she daydreams of exotic foreign lands, but also the 'Wyrd'- or web woven as she reaches, connects and touches with others on her soul path.

If there is anything else which needs some clarification. I am happy to help.
Great video Winterchild. Like me you have an accent which does not match your location. So utterly delighted you approve of Sarah Howard.
XxGabi

wooden-eye

She is here!!! So beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your art with us. I feel honored to have her here in my home. I love the extra card of the lake. It makes me feel even more connected to your vision.

Blessings!!!

Phew.....I am so delighted EmpressArwen! I forgot how nerve shattering it is when decks start to land. Please don't thank me. The pleasure is mine. To have such a mission for my art is pure joy.
Thank you.

wooden-eye

Brilliant, Arwen! i can hardly wait for mine!

Here is an unboxing video i just received by RavenSong!!!! The deck looks even more gorgeous
than i could ever have hoped for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qDi55jz6A&list=TLCJtk7hwWWPIwNzA3MjAxNg

Thankyou so much for the link MoonGypsy!
RavenSong! Awesome video. I had not considered the live unboxing thing. Scary. Thank you much, for taking the time, especially as you said lovely things. Please may I share the link?

JylliM

Well, I finally arrived home from way too much driving in the last few days and have just had the chance to have a look through the Wyrd. A gorgeous deck which is elevated further by the text on the explanatory cards. You do have a way with words, Gabi! I'll be putting a question or two to Sarah over the next few days. Twill be interesting to see how harsh or otherwise is her response. :)

Babalon Jones

I took a look at the video - the cards are gorgeous! Well done!!