The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

wooden-eye

Thank you very much Spiritof thewolf. More to follow short delay due to Bonefire needing some nurturing.
Desertrat - you are exactly right. I have deep thinking oracle-y thoughts, but new lenormandy ideas...by the way, I have shelved self reading for now, in fact, I feel brave to stand up and say, I am not a great reader. I find at the time of drawing the cards I do not interpret them well, like the cards are right, but my interpretation is off. If I hold off and think of the spread for a while, I do a better . Perhaps I should stick to painting?

daphne

Thank you very much Spiritof thewolf. More to follow short delay due to Bonefire needing some nurturing.
Desertrat - you are exactly right. I have deep thinking oracle-y thoughts, but new lenormandy ideas...by the way, I have shelved self reading for now, in fact, I feel brave to stand up and say, I am not a great reader. I find at the time of drawing the cards I do not interpret them well, like the cards are right, but my interpretation is off. If I hold off and think of the spread for a while, I do a better . Perhaps I should stick to painting?

Whatever you do, dont stop painting! :)

wooden-eye

Scrying in the water

Finally I got back to painting; Bonefire has been very demanding this week. I ran out of everything, accept decks. I sewed it's pouches and made it's LWBs until I was practically cross-eyed. I now have a decent stack of decks ready to send out and some time back for TWOSH.
A note on process;
I am getting my eye back in, this means slightly cleaner images, this happened with Bonefire too, I wonder if the decks will start to look more alike as I get into my stride again. The technique I have chosen for TWOSH is looser on purpose, I must be wary and watchful or risk inconsistency.
I have a new scanner, the old one packed up and forced the purchase. Technology has moved on and I can see the difference, though these scans are relatively low res.
I will rescan the whole lot at the end when i have decided on titles and any other extras I mean to add to the cards.

Anyway today's efforts,

Attachments

• Scrying in the water 001.jpg
    Scrying in the water 001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 180

daphne

Wow, this painting IS so beautiful!

Indeed, this looks much brighter and much more elaborate, like much more time, effort and color was put in it.

desertrat

Whoo-hoo! Keep thinking oracle-y thoughts. :D I've nothing against Lenormands, but I stay away from them because I have to draw the line somewhere. Otherwise I'd have no money for food and no room for clothes in my closet. ;)

I don't read much either, not in the traditional sense. I mostly just play with my decks. Things of beauty that make me happy. :heart:

PattyMc

Ooooo...love this last one! You are making me drool over Wyrd of Sarah Howard! <wiping my chin now>:)

Patty

MoonGypsy

i am giving this a wee bump, as i am curious if there
are any new updates...:heart: i am quite taken with
what i have seen thus far, Gabi! :*

wooden-eye

MoonGypsy!
Alas no updates-just excuses. I am very shame-faced.
Excuse no.1- AWOL builder turned up when I had almost forgotten he existed and has turned us upside down again. He enjoys the element of surprise and has rendered painting too tricky.
Excuse no.2- Internet so utterly dreadful, that it can not be relied upon from one moment to the next. Also perhaps enjoying the element of surprise.
Excuse no.4- It is Autumn here, and I am inclined to be a touch unstable at this time of year. My concentration desserts and I am very figgity. It will pass soon. and I will be able to sit down long enough to make art.
MoonGypsy, I have constructed lovely words to your kind message in my head a hundred times, this last week. If I never received another positive word about Bonefire, your admiration would offer plenty of sustenance.
xxx

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy!
Alas no updates-just excuses. I am very shame-faced.
Excuse no.1- AWOL builder turned up when I had almost forgotten he existed and has turned us upside down again. He enjoys the element of surprise and has rendered painting too tricky.
Excuse no.2- Internet so utterly dreadful, that it can not be relied upon from one moment to the next. Also perhaps enjoying the element of surprise.
Excuse no.4- It is Autumn here, and I am inclined to be a touch unstable at this time of year. My concentration desserts and I am very figgity. It will pass soon. and I will be able to sit down long enough to make art.
MoonGypsy, I have constructed lovely words to your kind message in my head a hundred times, this last week. If I never received another positive word about Bonefire, your admiration would offer plenty of sustenance.
xxx

Awww, no pressure, dear Gabi! i just crave your art!
And...no need to answer my email about the BoneFire...
i just wanted you to know how i feel about it...and every word i wrote is True.:heart: from my heart to yours...:*

Much Love and Blessings of Peace, Health and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xox