So Below - Book of Shadows II - THE FOUR OF CHALICES ~ UNDINES

La Force

THE FOUR OF CHALICES ~ UNDINES

This is a scene of "Appreciation". There is a young blonde hair girl, taking a nap, as she leans against a willow tree trunk in the shade. three chalices are nicely placed down on the grass. One chalice is Bronze, One is Silver with a pentacle engraved on the side, and Another that is Copper, with jewels set into it. It's a gorgeous sunny day, This sky is filled with the brightness of the sun's yellow blaze. Beside the girl wear a light blue shirt and blue short, is a pond, and rising from a the pond is an Undine, who is beaconing the girl to come toward her. The girls eyes are closed, she is unable to see the Undine, or the Gold Chalice that floats above her head, surround by a brilliant glowing white light.

La Force

My first impression of THE FOUR OF CHALICES ~ UNDINES

My first impression of THE FOUR OF CHALICES ~ UNDINES

This card reminds me of "Alice in Wonderland". where she starts her journey by taking a nap, up against a tree in the park. I like this card, to me it speaks of appreciating what you have, not what you don't have. that you have all that you need, just open your eyes. When you open your eyes, you will see that what you have, are the opportunities that were there all along. Now is not the time to dream away your life. Wake up.