So Below - Book of Shadows II - THE FIVE OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

La Force

THE FIVE OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

The scene of "The Winner", There are three women who have been competing, in a competition, now they stand on the pandemonium to receive there reward. Here we have a Woman who wins the Gold, 1st place. behind her the color is purple (Ecstatic). Then we have a woman who wins Silver, 2nd place. behind her is blue (disappointed). Then we have a woman, who wins Bronze. the color behind her is red (angry). A Sylph flies out of each of the trophies, expressing their thoughts about their winnings.

Purple: is a color that will connect you with your spiritual self.
Blue: is the color of truth, serenity and harmony, by helping to soothe the mind.
Red: is the color of energy, vitality and power.

La Force

My first impression of the Five of Swords ~ Sylphs

My first impression of the Five of Swords ~ Sylphs

It reminds me, of this summer before I had my second stroke, I did competitive horse shows, I've been a equestrian rider all my life and showing, my dream was to ride for Canada, I got as far as riding for BC. The 5 of swords reminds me very much of my riding career and all the politics, snobbery, bull***t, you have to deal with and to place in the top 3. I am proud to say that in every show and class I entered I placed in the Top 3, received medals, trophies, and ribbons, plus title. I still ride and show. The horses have played the biggest part in my recovery from these strokes.