So Below - Book of Shadows II - THE SIX OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

La Force

THE SIX OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

This is a scene of "Community Support". In a small part of a city, there's an area where the community comes together and offers support to those in need. There is a small food shelter stand set up, helping to feeding the hungry. Two ladies are serving up some bowls of food, for the line up of those whom are in need of their support and services. Two gnomes are helping them, one hold a spoon. A woman with Auburn hair, wearing a black blouse and blue skirt. Opens her brown purse for she is considering to pay for an item that a fellow has made, to help him. This older man with a white beard, is selling some handmade crafts, to help support him financially, to improve his current living situation. A Gnome sits on his shoulder, with magic dust sparkling in the air, he offers his support to this man.

La Force

My first impression of the THE SIX OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

My first impression of the THE SIX OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

I actually really like how the artists depicted this card. Not only does it depict the choice of whom you will decide to help. It actually show both sides of the coin, not just one sided as in most decks.

Here you can be poor and offering your skills, talents in exchange for something you need. or your someone in a more wealthier position, and your offering support, with only the exchange of feeling wonderful for your good deeds, without expectation.

You can see Expecting and Not Expecting. (intentions for the deeds we do or don't do)

Here you can be on either end, giving/offering or receiving support at some point in your life or in some area of your life.