So Below - Book of Shadows II - THE SEVEN OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

La Force

THE SEVEN OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

This is a scene of "Organize", Which can also be taken as "Organized or Organizing". Here we have a woman (hands) either inserting or taking out documents from an open filing cabinet drawer. There are three Sylphs. two of them are either helping put the document into a folder or taking it out. The third Sylph is flying away with one of the documents (organized Crime).

La Force

My first impression of the Seven of Swords ` Sylphs

My first impression of the 7 of Swords, well this image blew me out of the water seriously, I had that happen to me. I was in the process of moving 2 yrs ago, when someone broke into my house that I was moving out of and went through my filing cabinet stole important files/docs along with my ID. etc. I went to the police, during the investigation, they said it was an organized crime, that it was someone who knew me and knew exactly what they were looking for. I went through hell with being a victim of identity theft and I am still going through this. This is your worst nightmare. Then to top it off that it was done by someone close/knows you, to do this. Due to this I now have serious "Trust Issues". Beware of the Greeks baring gifts.