New Moon - Release and Rebuild

thirdlibra

This is a 7 day spread for working around the new moon. You must be willing to take some time out of each day for introspection and healing.

The spread is as follows:

*******2***********6******
****1*****x1/4/x2*****5***
*******3***********7******

1 card will be pulled each day, aside from day 1 where X1will also be pulled, and day 7 where x2 is pullled.

X1 - Representing you, as you are right now.
Day 1 - Overview of what you need to release/let go of in this moon cycle.
Days 2 & 3 - Specific aspects to be focusing on OR advice for how to let go.
Day 4 - The New Moon - What is coming out of the darkness, the transformation from releasing to rebuilding. This is THE most important card of the spread.
Day 5 - Overview of how to rebuild and heal from the past few days.
Days 6 & 7 - Specific aspects to be focusing on healing OR advice on helping the healing process.
X2 -Representing where you could go if you follow and learn from this sequence. What you've transformed into.

Hemera

Thank you for sharing! There is a New Moon ahead and this will be the second one this January so it´s supposed to be extra magical. I have added this to our Tarot Spreads Index It is in post #7 with other all the other Moon spreads.

thirdlibra

Thank you for sharing! There is a New Moon ahead and this will be the second one this January so it´s supposed to be extra magical. I have added this to our Tarot Spreads Index It is in post #7 with other all the other Moon spreads.

This moon is the reason i came up with the spread! It was already feeling like an extra-fixing one, then I found out about the Black Moon aspect - as well, it's considered a supermoon, soooo yeah. Special!!