Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Druid Plant Oracle

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

ravynangel 
Citizen

Druid Plant Oracle

deleted
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Serenia 
Citizen

Thanks for letting us know! I was thinking about selling my Druid Animal and Druid Plant Oracle as I'm not 100% sure I'll be using them as much as I should, but now I'll definitely keep them!

Amazon.de still has a few decks left, but especially the plant oracle seems to be hard to find already. (If anyone needs help with translating the website, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist you. It says "available within 2 to 4 weeks", though, for the Druid Plant Oracle.)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Onyx 
Citizen

Really? I thought that these were pretty popular decks? I know that Fool's Dog app has both the Oracles in a single app. I have been meaning to get it and give it a try. I might need to track down a couple of hard copies before they are all snatched up.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

ravynangel 
Citizen

deleted
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

jolie_amethyst 
Citizen

This Druid Plant Oracle is indeed out of print per a blog post I found by one of the creators, though the Animal Oracle is not. And yes, copies are getting hard to come by. EBay and Amazon listings have ranged from $70 (gone quickly) to $300 (didn't sell) just since May which was when I first really started looking to buy. Typically they're listing at around $110-$150, though if you look at eBay's completed listings, most aren't selling at those prices. But it sure makes it hard to pick up!

However, as of the date of this post, the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids (which is headed by the creators) does still have it in stock at a reasonable price, shipping out of the UK. Yes, it's more expensive than list price on Amazon once was, but it's a tenth of what some people have been asking for it, and even with the exchange rate and shipping, it was still half of what the lowest priced one recently sold for on eBay.

Since I know a lot of us worry about potentially sketchy Internet sellers, I figured I'd post on my experience once the cards arrived, which happened today. My order was filled the day after I sent it in, I was able to pay with Paypal, and shipping to the Western US took about ten days. It was packaged in an oversized heavy envelope, and arrived still sealed in perfect shape. Well worth the wait to get this deck for just over $30 US.

So if this is a deck anyone really wants at a reasonable price, this is a viable way to get it while it's still in stock.

http://shop.druidry.org/Divination/ (I am not in any way affiliated with this group, just a happy customer who wants to makes sure those who still want this deck can get it for a bit longer without paying outrageous prices! They're such gorgeous cards. Now I need to get a copy of the Animal Oracle to go with it.)

Editing to add: as of July 31st, this item appears out of stock at the OBOD as well. Will edit again if someone finds this changes.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Citizen

Catmoon 
Citizen

Thank you so much jolie_amethyst

I already have the Druid Animal Oracle and in order to buy Tarots I missed the Druid Plant Oracle before it went OOP, but thanks to jolie_amethyst I was able to order it at a reasonable price. I'm realy happy cause I wanted that one badly and at ebay prices I wasn't going to get it...
What a wonderfull hint
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Citizen

jolie_amethyst 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catmoon View Post
I already have the Druid Animal Oracle and in order to buy Tarots I missed the Druid Plant Oracle before it went OOP, but thanks to jolie_amethyst I was able to order it at a reasonable price. I'm realy happy cause I wanted that one badly and at ebay prices I wasn't going to get it...
What a wonderfull hint
YAY!!! So glad to hear it was helpful!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Not a million miles away

2dogs 
Not a million miles away

Brilliant - I was thinking of buying the Druid Animal Oracle and have now ordered them both from the druidry website.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Not a million miles away

2dogs 
Not a million miles away

I am getting more into the decks based on nature and the ancient beliefs in my own country so am hoping this will fit in with the Sacred Circle Tarot which is also based on the Paganism of the British Isles and includes many images of native plants which are discussed in the book. Hopefully I'll learn to recognise a few more when out walking.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Always learning.....

Thoughtful 
Always learning.....

l have the DruidCraft Tarot and the Druid Animal Oracle, both of which are wonderful for reading. Very on the ball and balanced.
Now l see talk of the Druid Plant Oracle, so before it disappears altogether could you kind people tell me how it reads.
Much appreciated
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.