Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

The Compliment Thread - ONE CARD!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

DanThorpe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm getting to grips with that, cause my persona until fairly recently has been the weirdo/class clown mainly.

---

RWS - Moon

You are so psychic and intuitive, much more than the average for sure!
(Mystic Dreamer Tarot)
8 Of Wands

I feel you are a very strong person and very driven. You have been through alot but how you have have learnt from your experiences. You look towards the future and don't dwell in running back , I feel you are an optimist at heart and people look up to you for your direction =]
Top   #381
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanThorpe View Post
(Mystic Dreamer Tarot)
8 Of Wands

I feel you are a very strong person and very driven. You have been through alot but how you have have learnt from your experiences. You look towards the future and don't dwell in running back , I feel you are an optimist at heart and people look up to you for your direction =]
I can acknowledge that, it's not that I'm a narcissist or anything, but I've come to know myself these days. ^^

---

RWS - Page of Wands

You're the ultimate artist, always enthusiastic and up to create something new, take a novel approach, choose an unwalked path. :-D
Top   #382
Citizen

Kristal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I can acknowledge that, it's not that I'm a narcissist or anything, but I've come to know myself these days. ^^

---

RWS - Page of Wands

You're the ultimate artist, always enthusiastic and up to create something new, take a novel approach, choose an unwalked path. :-D
Wow x) I am taking a Degree in arts so you hit the target there. ^^ I'm happy to know I can take a novel approach to things. Sometimes I doubt myself a bit. <=)
Thanks =D

RWS - Ace of Wands

You're an active and fun person. More than awaiting for opportunity to open the doors for you you're the person that takes the initiative and open them yourself. A very pro-active card! =D
Top   #383
Citizen

idyll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
RWS - Ace of Wands

You're an active and fun person. More than awaiting for opportunity to open the doors for you you're the person that takes the initiative and open them yourself. A very pro-active card! =D
7 of Wands

You have a strong sense of personal commitment and assertiveness. This traits help you see things/overcome problems that other people may not have the strength to!
Top   #384
Citizen

Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idyll View Post
7 of Wands

You have a strong sense of personal commitment and assertiveness. This traits help you see things/overcome problems that other people may not have the strength to!
--------

7 of Swords

You are shrewd, observant, and trustworthy, as well as a loyal friend and confidant. People are willing to share their deepest thoughts with you because they know you will keep their secrets.
Top   #385
Citizen

decan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
--------

7 of Swords

You are shrewd, observant, and trustworthy, as well as a loyal friend and confidant. People are willing to share their deepest thoughts with you because they know you will keep their secrets.
DruidCraft Tarot - The Tower

You are a person with a strong personality, able to face challenges in life, to broke bonds or situations which don't work for you.
Top   #386
Resident

dandelionwine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by decan View Post
DruidCraft Tarot - The Tower

You are a person with a strong personality, able to face challenges in life, to broke bonds or situations which don't work for you.

decan
Page of swords
You are sometimes labelled as a 'dreamer' but you are very insightful, artistic, interested in nature and getting things done. You love to talk and communicate, but are practical and like to see a job well done.
Top   #387
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelionwine View Post
decan
Page of swords
You are sometimes labelled as a 'dreamer' but you are very insightful, artistic, interested in nature and getting things done. You love to talk and communicate, but are practical and like to see a job well done.
10 of Cups

You really know how to bring joy to others and create an ideal atmosphere that pulls them away from their problems, stress, and worries. You are definitely the author of "Happily Ever Afters" when you will it, even if just for a while. Sometimes that's all that is needed.
Top   #388
Citizen

GotH 

Hydra

Empress Rx

You are a beautiful (and possibly voluptuous or curvy) woman who doesn't know it or doesn't allow her obvious beauty to go to her head.
Top   #389
Citizen

samantha 

GotH - The Star

You have star qualities ✨ and the ability to help others on the road to recovery/healing.
Top   #390

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.