Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

The Compliment Thread - ONE CARD!


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltedobsidian View Post
Page of Pentacles

You know how to channel your creativity in tangible ways and have all the potential to turn your dreams into reality
Seven of Cups! I'm tempted to state the usual "You're grounded in a sea of illusions" but somehow, I'm pointed to say to you that you're extremely blessed. You have many opportunities & people wanting to lift you but I get the impression that you are so hard with yourself? I think this card soothes you by reminding you that you are enough & that your positive qualities are acknowledged by those around you. Let me know whether it's true or not!
Top   #401
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Seven of Cups! I'm tempted to state the usual "You're grounded in a sea of illusions" but somehow, I'm pointed to say to you that you're extremely blessed. You have many opportunities & people wanting to lift you but I get the impression that you are so hard with yourself? I think this card soothes you by reminding you that you are enough & that your positive qualities are acknowledged by those around you. Let me know whether it's true or not!
6 of cups

You are someone that people can count on, even if you haven't seen them for years you have a way of making it feel just like old times. If you are a parent this could also be saying that you have your children as the prime focus in your life and are an exceptional mom/dad to your kids

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Top   #402
meltedobsidian  meltedobsidian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 303
meltedobsidian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Seven of Cups! I'm tempted to state the usual "You're grounded in a sea of illusions" but somehow, I'm pointed to say to you that you're extremely blessed. You have many opportunities & people wanting to lift you but I get the impression that you are so hard with yourself? I think this card soothes you by reminding you that you are enough & that your positive qualities are acknowledged by those around you. Let me know whether it's true or not!
Aw thank you that's really sweet . Yes I'm hard on myself to the point of self destruction. 7 of cups (along with all its negative connotations) could easily sum up the past few years of my life honestly.. So no card needed I think you're highly intuitive and have found the right path coming to this forum
Top   #403
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
6 of cups

You are someone that people can count on, even if you haven't seen them for years you have a way of making it feel just like old times. If you are a parent this could also be saying that you have your children as the prime focus in your life and are an exceptional mom/dad to your kids

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
5 of Cups

You have a reflective & humble nature, where you constantly seek to learn from your experiences. You're capable of great sensitvity & insight. You possess an unusual degree of emotional intelligence & could be a wonderful mediator for other people who are experiencing relationship difficulties.
Top   #404
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
5 of Cups

You have a reflective & humble nature, where you constantly seek to learn from your experiences. You're capable of great sensitvity & insight. You possess an unusual degree of emotional intelligence & could be a wonderful mediator for other people who are experiencing relationship difficulties.
Page of Swords

You're able to swiftly cut through the mental clutter that might bog other people down, as you have impressive mental clarity and a strong connection to your intuition .
Top   #405
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Page of Swords

You're able to swiftly cut through the mental clutter that might bog other people down, as you have impressive mental clarity and a strong connection to your intuition .
10 Of Swords

You have some skills in peaceful acceptance and some inner wisdom you got from your own experience. A beautiful soul that knows when to give up and accept the events just the way they are.
A trustful person and advisor.
Top   #406
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
10 Of Swords

You have some skills in peaceful acceptance and some inner wisdom you got from your own experience. A beautiful soul that knows when to give up and accept the events just the way they are.
A trustful person and advisor.
Thanks! So funny, yesterday I had a reading and asked what my best quality was, and this card came up and the reader gave nearly the same interp! My intuition told me to check this thread today to see if there was any similarity and indeed there was, haha! Anyway thanks for this .

Your card: Queen of Cups

You are very mature/wise and you've come to this by being grateful for the good things in your life...because of this, you're also excellent at manifesting, and you will continue to live a long and happy life because of your positive attitude and loving/giving nature.
Top   #407
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 

Ace of Wands

You are a born leader; you're enthusiast, creative and full of new ideas and new projects. With all that passion, you are an inspiration to all those around you and the epitome of potential.
Top   #408
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
Ace of Wands

You are a born leader; you're enthusiast, creative and full of new ideas and new projects. With all that passion, you are an inspiration to all those around you and the epitome of potential.
2 of Swords

You have a finely developed intuition that keeps you safe and grounded in all circumstances. You always check in with your own guidance before making any decisions & there is a wonderful spiritual maturity to your character.
Top   #409
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
2 of Swords



You have a finely developed intuition that keeps you safe and grounded in all circumstances. You always check in with your own guidance before making any decisions & there is a wonderful spiritual maturity to your character.


9 of coins

You are very smart and resourceful and always try to live with the best intentions in mind (for yourself and for others). You are bright, vibrant and healthy and successful in most creative project you undertake. You create much more abundance than you realize!
Top   #410

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.