Knight of Cups

poivre

I have used this card as somone is watching you from afar with emotional feelings.

also
-emotions changing slowly
-someone is handing you emotions
-power of emotions motivates us to move
-a person of charm will enter your life

Any different ideas
Thanks for any replys.

WalesWoman

Knights are on a quest, searching, seeking, so this person could be looking for love? or just looking in general? Is maturing with potential for more?
He hasn't got the authority of the King or the creativity of the Queen so is still unformed, not as unformed as a Page, but still fairly new and unstable, good intentions and a sort of champion, very idealistic rather than realistic?

Just thoughts that popped into my head.

Agathe

I've learnt that it also means a man from somewhere else, i.e. from a different city, state, country. It also means a new relationship.

Blessings,
Agathe

WalesWoman

I was thinking about this some more, since he came up reversed in a reading. If he came up either which way, I'd think there would be a new relationship, but one that is a fun fling, or "puppy love", nothing permanent. He's on a slow horse, it looks like it's testing the waters before stepping in, but it's still looking for something and always seems to be somewhere else than where he is. The Pasture looks greener on the other side. This person is in no frame of mind to make commitments and if he does, will resent them, probably uses passive-aggressive type behavior or just can't keep his promises for one reason or another. He'd offer the world, but doesn't have it within him to produce it.

Mystic Zyl

I have found in lots of the readings I do it means, you may not get what you want, but a substitute is on the way.

mmajere

the wings may help him to ride along with the wind elemental. the cup he holds could be a present - or he is sent to refill it from the river, or there are beyond things after the mountain.

firecatpickles

Knight of Cups [r] - Unfaithful husband, or a rose by any other name, an emotionally immature man.

KK

tink27

The knight of cups is a wandering lover, he can be extremely secretive and mysterious.

I have found that we always have to watch that this man does not sweep us away by his romanticism and charm, and his promises of love. He has a tendency not to always stick to his word. I wouldn't trust him entirely.

He does seem to lack being responsible and perhaps this will continue until he reaches a certain sense of maturity.

tink

Fen Windglimmer

kilts_knave said:
Knight of Cups [r] ... an emotionally immature man.
KK

Well... that doesn't narrow the field down much.

Love and light to all

Fen

firecatpickles

Fen Windglimmer said:
Well... that doesn't narrow the field down much.
Hardy-har-har! ;)

I mean relatively, of course. Everyone knows we're all just a bunch of big babies.

I should have said -"ridiculously unable to take responsiblity for his own actions and emotions."

KK