Tower and the Magician plus the chariot reversed

werewolfmoon

The Witches Tarot
Fifteen card spread.

I was doing a reading for a friend and out of interest and practice, she did a reading for me, it was a large spread, 15 cards in all.

A central card as the theme and then cards surrounding it, the first ones out were the Tower and the Magician with the chariot reversed between then.

The Magician is my birth card by the way.

It was an incredibly striking image, there is a lot of power and movement and chaos and upheaval in those cards, I felt that it was positive but I'd be interested in what the good citizens of Aeclectic think.

jenessa

A central card as the theme and then cards surrounding it, the first ones out were the Tower and the Magician with the chariot reversed between then.

It was an incredibly striking image, there is a lot of power and movement and chaos and upheaval in those cards, I felt that it was positive but I'd be interested in what the good citizens of Aeclectic think.
I get what your saying about how this combination of cards would speak to power, movement, and chaos,, but i'm curious why you "felt" this was positive? I'm also wondering "what issue" you felt the cards were addressing?

In any event, and without knowing what the other cards were,, keep in mind that the Chariot in the reversed position can signal a desire to win at any cost, in the sense that the person it relates to, is prepared to trample people to get to where they need to go. & With this in mind, perhaps this trio is about harnessing power to create chaos in order to change the status quo to ones advantage?

jenessa

The Magician is my birth card by the way.
With this in mind, and as an after thot re: my previous post, keep in mind that the Magician has the ability to "manipulate the situation". & They also have a knack for producing magical results, or for turning a situation around, that others couldn't resolve.

In a general sense, the magician is about: being able to follow your will, or being able to manifest what you most want in your life. So under this influence you are able to produce "results". The Magician is also a card that relates to: masterful execution, so this can also apply to someone who is capable of accomplishing something that would be impossible for others.

This card can also appear to signal that you should focus your willpower on going after what you want .. which makes me think of the Chariot re: movement in the situation. Also under this influence, you have the ability to make the best out of a bad situation, provided you take steps & act to try & "swing the balance" in your favour .. which may tie-in with the Chariot as it appeared in the "reversed position".

So as i penned earlier, perhaps this trio is about: a change in the status quo {Tower}, as a result of someone's manipulating the situation {Magician}, so as to swing the balance in their favour {Chariot rx}.

Grizabella

The Magician is the master of illusion. He can make things appear and disappear in front of your eyes but you won't see how he did it. He's an entertainer and a charmer. What you see is not necessarily what you get from this guy.

starrystarrynight

If the reversed Chariot is the theme of the trio of cards, this would make me think that you, as the seeker, or some situation you are heavily involved with is out of control at the moment, having come crashing down (in your view) somewhat unexpectedly [Tower.] You will need to manipulate things wisely and skillfully to "fix" whatever it is so you are not beaten by it [Magician.]

BUT there were a dozen other cards in the spread, right? So, those will definitely put their own spins on these three cards, too.

werewolfmoon

Hi, Im in the middle of final exams right now, I will post feedback as soon as Im free.

werewolfmoon

I get what your saying about how this combination of cards would speak to power, movement, and chaos,, but i'm curious why you "felt" this was positive? I'm also wondering "what issue" you felt the cards were addressing?

In any event, and without knowing what the other cards were,, keep in mind that the Chariot in the reversed position can signal a desire to win at any cost, in the sense that the person it relates to, is prepared to trample people to get to where they need to go. & With this in mind, perhaps this trio is about harnessing power to create chaos in order to change the status quo to ones advantage?

My intuition said that it was positive more than anything, the three cards screamed movement, chaos and power at me. I do feel that in this instance the Chariot was saying about events beyond my control, which they have been just recently, which have worked out for the best in the long run.

werewolfmoon

The Magician is the master of illusion. He can make things appear and disappear in front of your eyes but you won't see how he did it. He's an entertainer and a charmer. What you see is not necessarily what you get from this guy.

The Magician is my birth-card so I think that it relates to me, though I wouldn't say I was the master of illusion at all, quite the opposite, what you see is what you get!

werewolfmoon

If the reversed Chariot is the theme of the trio of cards, this would make me think that you, as the seeker, or some situation you are heavily involved with is out of control at the moment, having come crashing down (in your view) somewhat unexpectedly [Tower.] You will need to manipulate things wisely and skillfully to "fix" whatever it is so you are not beaten by it [Magician.]

BUT there were a dozen other cards in the spread, right? So, those will definitely put their own spins on these three cards, too.

I think this is about right, my life took an unexpected and dramatic turn just recently which took some sorting out, it has all turned out for the best but it took some doing.