Botswana Agate

poivre

Would someone be able to tell me about this stone? Just the meaning, nothing too indepth. I picked this up & have just found it means emotional comfort/stress reduction.
I picked this because I have had some other Agate stones & this one was different. The store always carry different ones & so I just pick them as I go. I Looked but couldn't find on some sites.

Thanks for any replys.

skytwig

Oh, I looooooove this stone, ros. I have tons of them..... each is like a little fantasy world.....

Botswana Agate is great for encouraging Creativity.... I use them when I feel stuck in any of my projects.

Enjoy, enjoy!!!

Ruby Red Slippers

Botswana Agate – Gives Joy.
Changes depressed mood into
Happiness. Helps to adapt to
Change.

Very pretty stones, the only thing I have found it thqt the energy to relieve depression does not appear to be long lasting.

Just my opinion.

RRS

paradoxx

agates in genearl help the mind work with facts and fast paced projects, the blue, white and black of Botswana agate (thats teh color combo i am familiar with) provides an ability to break down your thoughts and layer the issue at hand.

I see it more as a scrying stone that can help you find deeper meaning to whats on your mind.

poivre

Very interesting,
Thanks!