Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Wheel of Fortune Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
MandMaud  MandMaud is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2012
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,205
MandMaud 
Citizen
Wheel of Fortune Game


Here's a game. I think it was Goddess wanting one based on the Wheel of Fortune? And telling me to be bold enough to start a game of my own - though those weren't both parts of the same thought. Anyway I think I've got one based on the Wheel, so let's see if it works.

You draw one card. You're reading for the person who just posted above you in the thread.

The card signifies either CHANGE or LUCK. It is one or the other; your intuition tells you which. In your post you explain what area of life will see the good luck, or the change. (No need to specify what the change is or what lucky thing happens - the reading tells where it happens, its context.

The luck or change applies to the next 24 hours (from when the "recipient" reads your post). The person you read for will feed back how it went.

I'd start, but I'd be reading for the non-existent person before me, so I'll give a couple of examples instead. Say I drew the 2 of Pentacles and my intuition told me this was change. I'd say it meant change in the area of balancing the books. Or if I drew the 9 of Wands and intuitively knew it was about luck, I'd say the person was going to get an unexpected breather from something that's been a long haul.

I think I've made the rules clear, but I usually think I've been clear and then people ask me what I meant! So ask me what I mean if needed!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 
Citizen

Friture's Avatar

Hermit

I say CHANGE - of your inner landscape

ETA just state where and no need to specify how or what
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
MandMaud  MandMaud is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2012
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,205
MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Hermit

I say CHANGE - of your inner landscape

ETA just state where and no need to specify how or what
Woohoo, someone noticed I did this!
Now I have to remember to notice what changes by this time tomorrow... remind me!!

The Fool! - and it's LUCK. In some action you couldn't have foreseen the outcome of.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
GoodnessGracious's Avatar
GoodnessGracious  GoodnessGracious is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2014
Location: ----
Posts: 565
GoodnessGracious 
Citizen

GoodnessGracious's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
Woohoo, someone noticed I did this!
Now I have to remember to notice what changes by this time tomorrow... remind me!!

The Fool! - and it's LUCK. In some action you couldn't have foreseen the outcome of.
The World - and it's CHANGE; a completion or happy ending on the physical plane
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
MandMaud  MandMaud is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2012
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,205
MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodnessGracious View Post
The World - and it's CHANGE; a completion or happy ending on the physical plane
Great, I need that.
You have the 10 of Wands - LUCK. With regard to something you shouldered (too) long ago.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 
Citizen

Friture's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
Great, I need that.
You have the 10 of Wands - LUCK. With regard to something you shouldered (too) long ago.
8 of pentacles
Had a hard time deciding but I'm going with LUCK - you've been working hard on something money/work related, now a dash of luck for success
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
MandMaud  MandMaud is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2012
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,205
MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
8 of pentacles
Had a hard time deciding but I'm going with LUCK - you've been working hard on something money/work related, now a dash of luck for success
That's already happened today - does it count if it's before we started playing?! I had a complaint with the bank months ago, and gave up chasing them weeks ago (and hadn't lost money through it anyway) - then today discovered they have paid me compensation.

And now I'm off to bed. Not sure if this is a workable game, really... what do people think?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
That's already happened today - does it count if it's before we started playing?! I had a complaint with the bank months ago, and gave up chasing them weeks ago (and hadn't lost money through it anyway) - then today discovered they have paid me compensation.

And now I'm off to bed. Not sure if this is a workable game, really... what do people think?
Queen of Wands

Change. You will feel more confident with sharing your ideas, putting yourself out there and taking some action instead of hiding and thinking about it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
Here's a game. I think it was Goddess wanting one based on the Wheel of Fortune? And telling me to be bold enough to start a game of my own - though those weren't both parts of the same thought. Anyway I think I've got one based on the Wheel, so let's see if it works.
Woo hoo!!! You did it!

I'll be back to play in a bit.. Just getting in from my busy life.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
EmpressSha's Avatar
EmpressSha  EmpressSha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 449
EmpressSha 
Citizen

EmpressSha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Queen of Wands

Change. You will feel more confident with sharing your ideas, putting yourself out there and taking some action instead of hiding and thinking about it.
6 of Swords

LUCK: You will stumble accross some new information that makes sudden sense and brings you clarity and understanding
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.