Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Wheel of Fortune Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherRose View Post
Three of Cups
Luck...you are going to be able to get together with some friends on short notice and have some fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
MandMaud

Tower

Whoo, change for sure, but also some luck disguised!

That issue in your life that doesn't seem like it's ever going to be resolved due to a standstill, will suddenly--and swiftly--break, so you can breathe a sigh of relief soon.
Both will be very welcome...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #31
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
Now I have to remember to notice what changes by this time tomorrow... remind me!!
Well, I didn't remember. I just NOW remembered my own stipulation for feedback. I was envisaging this game as an exercise too, as they all are I suppose. Not much point predicting if we never find out how it panned out.

I was envisaging this game as an exercise too, as they all are I suppose. Not much point predicting if we never find out how it panned out.

But most of the cards drawn for me were a week ago! Yikes. I wonder if I wrote my diary last Saturday night...

... OK, four people read for me on the first day, and for the following 24 hours (Saturdya 22nd) my diary says:
"Part-vegged. (All-vegged till 2pm.) Made a start on clearing the table of filing. Late night."
from which I vaguely remember the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Hermit
I say CHANGE - of your inner landscape
Could be the filing, though it was a minor change (though important as it's been a terrible block) not worthy of a major? Starting it at all was pretty major.

Quote:
GOODNESSGRACIOUS
The World - and it's CHANGE; a completion or happy ending on the physical plane
No idea unless vegging was it, and getting up for the second half of the day!

Quote:
FRITURE
8 of pentacles
Had a hard time deciding but I'm going with LUCK - you've been working hard on something money/work related, now a dash of luck for success
The filing? I wish I'd remembered at the time. My diary never includes everything, I can never think what went on during a day!

Quote:
EXXYEA
Queen of Wands
Change. You will feel more confident with sharing your ideas, putting yourself out there and taking some action instead of hiding and thinking about it.
That didn't happen in 24 hours but definitely has in the last week.

Then last Sunday I wrote:
"Roger took A to Avebury for the solstice dawn. Woke to cramp. V weak AM. Got quite a lot done after a slow start. Sultry. Looking at Italy..."
("sultry" refers to the weather, lol)
I know the solstice was the previous day, but that group of Druids meet on the nearest weekend.

Quote:
SONIA DORIS
RWS - Tower
CHANGE - everywhere or in a very crucial, formerly stable, part of your life
Could refer to a period much longer than that 24 hours. Otherwise I can't think.

Quote:
HEATHERROSE
Three of Cups
Luck...you are going to be able to get together with some friends on short notice and have some fun
Nope. Unless I was "able to" and just didn't bother.

Quote:
PENTQUEEN
Tower
Whoo, change for sure, but also some luck disguised!
That issue in your life that doesn't seem like it's ever going to be resolved due to a standstill, will suddenly--and swiftly--break, so you can breathe a sigh of relief soon.
Sort of happened today, not last weekend. Hm.

Conclusion: It's not worth trying to feedback a week later on readings intended to last a day. But you have my attempt anyway.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #32
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Okay, I don't know who was in line, so I'm doing both:

@ MandMaud:

RWS - Justice RX

Luck - More in the realization that not everything is caused by your own karma, there are other mechanisms in place, and you need to be aware and prepared for them!

-

@ PentQueen:

RWS - IX of Cups RX

Luck - Your wish will be granted or your biggest dream will come true if it's not shallow!

---
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #33
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Okay, I don't know who was in line, so I'm doing both:

@ MandMaud:

RWS - Justice RX

Luck - More in the realization that not everything is caused by your own karma, there are other mechanisms in place, and you need to be aware and prepared for them!

-

@ PentQueen:

RWS - IX of Cups RX

Luck - Your wish will be granted or your biggest dream will come true if it's not shallow!

---
Thank you! I wasn't thinking of that post as joining in, really, so this is a bonus.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #34
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

for Sonia Doris
the Hierophant - CHANGE. Within a group of some kind, the dynamic will change, or else the "way" you fit in the group.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #35
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen
Shall I revise the game?

Do people agree with me that this game isn't really working? Or is it because I'm too conscious of the mechanics beneath, because I devised it? I can see the two people under the pantomime horse... I'm thinking to simplify the rules a little maybe, what do you think? Input please, folks!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #36
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

@Mand, I dunno what to say, I like the way it is, but it suffers like any forum game when there are too many people posting at the same time, but that's not the game's fault, imho. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMaud View Post
for Sonia Doris
the Hierophant - CHANGE. Within a group of some kind, the dynamic will change, or else the "way" you fit in the group.
sounds about right :-)

---

RWS - X of Swords RX

Change - in the way you perceive a situation, and thus in the way you act on it (or ignore it if you can), it's not all that bad! (at least, not for you!)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #37
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
@Mand, I dunno what to say, I like the way it is, but it suffers like any forum game when there are too many people posting at the same time, but that's not the game's fault, imho. :-)
I'm glad you like it!

What I'm thinking of is:

1 - to remove the requirement for fb, since no one's remembering and other games are fine without that (people do feed back here n there anyway)

2 - maybe change it from "you explain what area of life will see the good luck, or the change. (No need to specify what the change is or what lucky thing happens - the reading tells where it happens, its context" - to a simple prediction. Or am I the only one finding it really hard to stick to area of life without predicting what happens?!

I'm not saying a bit difficult is a bad thing in a game, they're for practice too after all. (At least many people like to use them that way.) But too difficult just stops it being fun, and they're definitely supposed to be fun!

Quote:
sounds about right :-)
Gosh, really?

Quote:
---

RWS - X of Swords RX

Change - in the way you perceive a situation, and thus in the way you act on it (or ignore it if you can), it's not all that bad! (at least, not for you!)
This already happened, in a minor way. Atos are after me - I had a nasty letter today from them - and I spent the whole afternoon working out the facts (which they had wrong of course) and writing it all out and looking out old letters wtih my notes on them, and wording my reply. During all that, I did move from scared-n-angry to something like "All I need to do is state the facts, and they don't have to like it but if I stick to that they can't win" - since my version of facts is after all the factual version!

(For those who don't know, Atos do the medicals for disability benefits in the UK, and they have a policy of every claim being fraudulent until proven otherwise. Of course they say not, but actions speak louder.)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #38
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

For Mand:

RWS - IV of Swords

CHANGE - You'll be giving yourself (and your life) a break, for a change!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #39
Citizen

moon_light 
Citizen

Quote:
For Mand:

RWS - IV of Swords

CHANGE - You'll be giving yourself (and your life) a break, for a change!
Sonia Doris:

10 of Pentacles

LUCK: Someone in your family (or you somehow relating to the family) will have a lucky break.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.