Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Queen.Swords

His mama!

Q: what will come from BDSM for me?
10 of swords: you may not be happy with the outcome.. make sure you look into it first as previously noted...


q: is L traveling with JP today?(on holiday maybe)
Top   #171
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Queen.Swords

His mama!

Q: what will come from BDSM for me?
Three of Pentacles
Being put on a pedestal and as a result feeling more beautiful and admired.

---

Why would SG feel shut off from S?
Top   #172
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of Pentacles
Being put on a pedestal and as a result feeling more beautiful and admired.

---

Why would SG feel shut off from S?
emperor: treat them in a cold manner outwardly


q: abovev
Top   #173
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Queen.Swords

His mama!

Q: what will come from BDSM for me?
world

a success!! something really positive

q: does B dislike me
Top   #174
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
10 of swords: you may not be happy with the outcome.. make sure you look into it first as previously noted...


q: is L traveling with JP today? are they on holdiay
Wheel of Fortune
Possibly on the move together to bust boredom.

---

Does SG want to reach out to S? Does he miss her
Top   #175
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
world

a success!! something really positive

q: does B dislike me
Ace of Coins
Actually B treasures you.

Does SG want to reach out to S? Does he miss her
Top   #176
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wheel of Fortune
Possibly on the move together to bust boredom.

---

Does SG want to reach out to S? Does he miss her
The Hanged Man

No, SG feels that things are either going to remain unchanged or it's met closure.

What do I need to do regarding that area of my life?
Top   #177
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wheel of Fortune
Possibly on the move together to bust boredom.

---

Does SG want to reach out to S? Does he miss her
LOL I love the mixed responses...

Ace.Cups

Yes he does.

Q: what's going to happen later today?
Top   #178
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Hanged Man

No, SG feels that things are either going to remain unchanged or it's met closure.

What do I need to do regarding that area of my life?
Chariot
Just move on/forward and pursue something new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
LOL I love the mixed responses...

Ace.Cups

Yes he does.

Q: what's going to happen later today?
Seven of Cups
Dreaming or fantasizing..

Will ask again because of opposite readings, does SG miss S and want to see her again?
Top   #179
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Chariot
Just move on/forward and pursue something new.



Seven of Cups
Dreaming or fantasizing..

Will ask again because of opposite readings, does SG miss S and want to see her again?
Page.Swords

He's wrapped up in his thoughts too much to think about S.

Q: What's the Michael news tomorrow?
Top   #180

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.