Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junethird View Post
page of wands

looks like it. you still excite him and fids you adventures and cheeky

Q above!
Wow ok, yes he does profoundly

Lovers

Will i hear from him?
Top   #271
junethird's Avatar
junethird  junethird is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: In space
Posts: 11,922
junethird 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Wow ok, yes he does profoundly

Lovers

Will i hear from him?
page of pents

no i dont think so. this page is pre ocupied with something else at the moment.

Q: does he love me?
Top   #272
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junethird View Post
page of pents

no i dont think so. this page is pre ocupied with something else at the moment.

Q: does he love me?
I usually get that page for communication albeit slow....

I wouldn't say love with this card but he does enjoy the time that you both spend together.

8 of pentacles

My month of August?
Top   #273
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I usually get that page for communication albeit slow....

I wouldn't say love with this card but he does enjoy the time that you both spend together.

8 of pentacles

My month of August?
Very relaxed and schilling, lucky you katie

Four of swords

How will my fiance show his jealousy?
Top   #274
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I usually get that page for communication albeit slow....

I wouldn't say love with this card but he does enjoy the time that you both spend together.

8 of pentacles

My month of August?
page of cups: well.. looks like if you have been taking things a little to seriously this is your month to let it loose and have some fun.... you may even meet some younger cute man to hang out with ...


q: His feelings for me?
Top   #275
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Very relaxed and schilling, lucky you katie

Four of swords

How will my fiance show his jealousy?
The World
By trying to wrap things up and move it to a different level - or to physically take you away.

What did he think when he saw the picture of me?
Top   #276
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Very relaxed and schilling, lucky you katie

Four of swords

How will my fiance show his jealousy?
8 of wands: he will be very obvious and stand directly infront of you as almost a shield


q: above
Top   #277
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
8 of wands: he will be very obvious and stand directly infront of you as almost a shield


q: above
Page of Cups
A bit of fantasy.

Q above
Top   #278
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
The World
By trying to wrap things up and move it to a different level - or to physically take you away.

What did he think when he saw the picture of me?
9 of cups: was it a selfie? he thought you looked cute


q: how can I get him to see me as more than just a friend?
Top   #279
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
9 of cups: was it a selfie? he thought you looked cute


q: how can I attract him further
With a radiant new attitude


4 cups


- what about me is he attracted to physically ?
Top   #280

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.