Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Mellaenn 

I have everything ready to go for my box, just one little detail I need to attend to. I'm going to have to pop it in the post later this week as I leave for my trip on Oct 11 and won't get back until Oct 18. I'm shipping to the US so even if I waited it would probably be there way before Halloween, but I'm not going to take any chances.
Top   #91
Citizen

Mellaenn 

OK, my package is in the mail. Now to see what my partner thinks! I hope they like it.
Top   #92
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

Mine is in the post...

Did "registered" instead of "tracking"as then it takes 3 ~ 10 days and must be signed for at the other end.

Just so my partner knows...could not get any Halloween candy this year...so hope you dont mind sampling Aussie, but I didnt want to be too cruel as I dont think it is creamy like NZ. But it is still passable.

The 2 things I was waiting for are still MIA so I had to improvise a bit.

AND...

At the PO this arvo only one thing was confiscated from the box as it had "batteries" in it that could not be taken out easily.

So, just want you to know I have done the best I could and am happy with it although I really wish my MIA stuff had turned up on time.

In it is a bit of Aussie flair, fun & just for kicks or a good laugh & a few things that cater to you personally with a Halloween touch.

Hope you enjoy it!
Top   #93
Citizen

JankaV 

Will be mailing Monday fr US to US. Can we reveal who we are in the pkg? Or is it still secret? I'm excited! I suppose the return address isn't secret!
Top   #94
Citizen

Lil Red 

Will be shipping out on Monday as well
Top   #95
Citizen

Lil Red 

I forgot to mention that yesterday I received my big boo exchange! It sure was a surprised to find all those goodies

Also, my sister kidnapped a few things from me. Apparently she fell in love with the toy oracle and stole my sweets as well

Thank you for the box of goodies Mellaenn.
Top   #96
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

Thought we were supposed to use our AT nicknames in our packages on something somewhere, so I did!

But for the RETURN ADDRESS I did use my first initial and family name as "DOWNUNDERNZER" did not quite cut it.

Ps I am sure I put that on the box as well just in case though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JankaV View Post
Will be mailing Monday fr US to US. Can we reveal who we are in the pkg? Or is it still secret? I'm excited! I suppose the return address isn't secret!
Top   #97
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnderNZer View Post
Thought we were supposed to use our AT nicknames in our packages on something somewhere, so I did!
Yes, that has indeed been the tradition . People put their name and/or their AT name in a note or card inside the package, and often put it in their return address as well.

Also customary (for anyone new to these exchanges who might not have known) -- post something in this thread when you have mailed your package, and post a Thank You! in this thread when you have received your package.

Most folks post a detailed list of what they received as part of their "Thank You!" post, and many post pictures as well.
Top   #98
Citizen

JankaV 

Will be shipping tomorrow, forgot that today is "Columbus Day" and a federal holiday.

Thx for clarifying the name/return info!
Top   #99
Citizen

JankaV 

It's posted!
Top   #100

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.