Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 

Hi Mellaenn,
Yes, mine was sent.
And am waiting to receive.
Top   #111
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Hi Mellaenn,
Yes, mine was sent.
And am waiting to receive.
Thanks Flamesl I'll update the list.
Top   #112
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Mine was sent also and waiting to receive
Top   #113
Shade's Avatar
Shade  Shade is offline
Oraculist
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 2,863
Shade 

Mine was sent and should arrive Monday.
Top   #114
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Thank you Phoenix11 !!! :)


I just received my lovely gift from Phoenix11...THANK YOU!

Contents -

*A beautiful card with sweet message inside
*Russell Stover Triple Chocolate Mousse Chocolates
*Bat Amethyst Crystal
*Pumpkin ceramic light
*orange & black candle
*Halloween house/box with a variety of treats inside
*Wicked Witch legs picture/plate holder
*Halloween Brew Glass
*Wicked Witch Decoration

You are so sweet, Phoenix11!! Thank you so much for your wonderful gift. I appreciate it very much. I'm reaching for a Russell Stover chocolate right now...yummy yum...I look forward to burning the candle this evening and holding the amethyst crystal in my hands...I know exactly where I'm going to put the wicked witch legs and the decoration... THANK YOU, AGAIN!
Top   #115
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 

Just received my package from DownUnderNZer! What a lot of thought went into it; thank you! There are even little Halloween stickers on the outside of the box.

When I opened up the package I first pulled out some great-smelling incense, including “Vampire Blood”! Next came a little bag with a vampire-slayer necklace (I think!), a bag of yummy candies from the land Down Under, a lovely purple scarf, a card showing runes and their meanings, another cute little necklace (I love circles of any sort for necklaces, that is so perfect!) a trick-or-treat flag, a set of beautiful cards from Australia – though I think they might be coasters, but I don’t want to use them and ruin them! There was also an adorable little stuffed koala waving the Australian flag. I’m also intrigued by the charm from China. It may be for good luck or to attract a romance; not sure which but it’s adorable.

You can see in the picture that there were a couple of items that were wrapped. If you want to see what was in the little box labeled “This Way Up” I will post a pic, but I warn you, it’s verrrry scary! In one package was a bar of soap from Australia (no wonder this box smelled so good!) I found a “Vampire Hunter’s Handbook” in another package. In the final package is a movie called “Kenny” and dubbed “a little Aussie ripper”. Yay, I love funny movies and I’m excited to see one from Australia. To top it all off there is a hand-made “Happy Halloween” card.

DownUnderNZer, what a wonderful package. You really put a lot of energy into making it fun and special. I love how this exchange makes us all feel like kids again and you package really hit the spot.
Attached Images
  
Top   #116
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I just received my lovely gift from Phoenix11...THANK YOU!

Contents -

*A beautiful card with sweet message inside
*Russell Stover Triple Chocolate Mousse Chocolates
*Bat Amethyst Crystal
*Pumpkin ceramic light
*orange & black candle
*Halloween house/box with a variety of treats inside
*Wicked Witch legs picture/plate holder
*Halloween Brew Glass
*Wicked Witch Decoration

You are so sweet, Phoenix11!! Thank you so much for your wonderful gift. I appreciate it very much. I'm reaching for a Russell Stover chocolate right now...yummy yum...I look forward to burning the candle this evening and holding the amethyst crystal in my hands...I know exactly where I'm going to put the wicked witch legs and the decoration... THANK YOU, AGAIN!
You're very welcome Flames I'm glad you liked everything.... I really enjoyed the exchange and shopping for you... Have a Happy Halloween!
Top   #117
Unicorn Bacon  Unicorn Bacon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Aug 2011
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 150
Unicorn Bacon 

Too stupid tired for a proper posting of goodies, but I received my package from Shade today! Very happy. So wow. Will post a round-up when I have more energy in the morning.

The tracking info for my partner says that their package has been delivered, as well.
Top   #118
darksoul's Avatar
darksoul  darksoul is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,247
darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn Bacon View Post
Too stupid tired for a proper posting of goodies, but I received my package from Shade today! Very happy. So wow. Will post a round-up when I have more energy in the morning.

The tracking info for my partner says that their package has been delivered, as well.
I got it!!! Omg I'm so happy with it it is super awesome and very creative have always wanted to receive that type of packaging but never thought I would. Thank you so much for that

I received great encyclopedia of faeries
Tarot of the hidden realm
Vampire teeth- incense
Witches tallow- candle
Salts of aether- Epsom bath salts
Bracelet with a crescent moon
Baby dragon scales- pumpkin seeds
Fairy herbs- assortment of teas
Bricked beast- chocolates yummm

Love it!!!
Top   #119
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

Glad you got it & liked it. Cool!

Coasters is correct with Aboriginal art. Would have preferred wood or something more solid, but wanted to be safe.

The Good Luck charm (Omikuji) is from Japan. It is about abundance, happiness and family if I got it right.

Bow & Arrow necklace. I liked it as it was different, so bought it as a last minute "improvision".

Orange Blossom soap ~ No animal anything purely vegetable base I believe.

Kenny is a great film, not a well explored topic, but funny with a good story to it. Stellar cast. One of my Aussie faves. Hope your dvd player is Region Free.

They dont sell Halloweem cards here, so I actually had no choice.

Ps Dont forget to open the little pressie in there as it isnt empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Just received my package from DownUnderNZer! What a lot of thought went into it; thank you! There are even little Halloween stickers on the outside of the box.

When I opened up the package I first pulled out some great-smelling incense, including “Vampire Blood”! Next came a little bag with a vampire-slayer necklace (I think!), a bag of yummy candies from the land Down Under, a lovely purple scarf, a card showing runes and their meanings, another cute little necklace (I love circles of any sort for necklaces, that is so perfect!) a trick-or-treat flag, a set of beautiful cards from Australia – though I think they might be coasters, but I don’t want to use them and ruin them! There was also an adorable little stuffed koala waving the Australian flag. I’m also intrigued by the charm from China. It may be for good luck or to attract a romance; not sure which but it’s adorable.

You can see in the picture that there were a couple of items that were wrapped. If you want to see what was in the little box labeled “This Way Up” I will post a pic, but I warn you, it’s verrrry scary! In one package was a bar of soap from Australia (no wonder this box smelled so good!) I found a “Vampire Hunter’s Handbook” in another package. In the final package is a movie called “Kenny” and dubbed “a little Aussie ripper”. Yay, I love funny movies and I’m excited to see one from Australia. To top it all off there is a hand-made “Happy Halloween” card.

DownUnderNZer, what a wonderful package. You really put a lot of energy into making it fun and special. I love how this exchange makes us all feel like kids again and you package really hit the spot.
Top   #120

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.