Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum          Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings           Tarot Spreads

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Go ahead and add me to the list for worldwide shipping. I will be out of town from Oct 11 through Oct 19 so I will have to mail my package out just a tad early. Thanks!
That's just fine. I'll go add you to the list.
Top   #51
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

Could be wrong, but I think katieb is ok to ship anywhere and seven stars is US only.
Top   #52
Oraculist

Shade 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
Yep, we're still open for gifters. I'll add you to the list. What kind of shipping do you prefer?
Would love to keep it to the US only if possible. Thank you!
Top   #53
Citizen

JankaV 

Yay, I can do it this time!! Please sign me up for US only. Now...I have to get thinking
Top   #54

Grizabella 

Today is the last day to sign up for this package exchange. I'll be matching partners late tonight in order to give everyone time if they wanted to join and haven't.

We need some folks to sign up in the small box thread, too, because we only have one person in that one, I think.
Top   #55

Grizabella 

You can expect a PM with your partners name before the day is out. And in the meantime, I need everyone to PM me with your real name and address. Here's how----For the PM title, put the word "address". This is so I can find it among the other PM's I get about other stuff.

In the PM give me your real name and address. When it's closer to the mailing date, I'll give you the address of your partner.
Top   #56

Grizabella 

Have fun, and if you have any questions, be sure to let me know. You can PM me if the question would give any part of your surprise away.
Top   #57
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 
DownUnderNZer's Q &A.

1. What are your favorite candies. Name your likes and dislikes.

Candies? Lollies? Sweets?

I do like chocolate, but am very very fussy on brands. Cannot stand certain Australian chocolate at all!.

I am partial to See's candy which is hard to get in Australia, but really only their chocolate lollypops (no other flavours), Peanut brittle and toffee-etes. (Would even consider paying a bribe ).

My first choice would be the chocolate lollypops though as they are my upmost faves.

Halloween candy can be pretty cool too - not the little orange cone things though. And no Hershey kisses or Reece's Peanut butter crunch. Kisses I don't like if it has that off taste and we can get Reece's here.

2. Favorite scents.

Floral, but not sickly sweet. Fragrances like Eternity for MEN.
But I am fine in that department that is for sure.

3. What are your favorite colors?

Dark blues and purples.

4. Do you have any allergies and if so, what are they?

Not that I know of although I do not like sickly sweet smells at all.

5. What kind of tarot or oracles do you prefer? And what size decks do you prefer?

Think I am set although it would be cool to have something different in the way of divination ONLY I have no real idea what. Give anything a go once though.

6.Do you like candles and incense?

I have enough candles, but like floral smelling incense sticks.

7. How about what kind of things would you like to have for your altar?

No alter.

8. Do you wear jewelry?

No.

9. Do you wear costumes for Halloween or sometimes for atmosphere when you're reading the cards at an event?

Did as a teen in the USA and in Japan.

10. Must NOTS?

I don't like old granny style anything and/or things that are not looked after at all.

No knitted items as my mum is a gun at it - so UNLESS you're up to her standard it is a no go.

Do not need books, cds, dvds and/or wintery things. (Summer here soon ).

Do not need things like Tattoo stickers.

Do not really need stones or crystals either. I have some in bags stored somewhere and never use them or bring them out really. Bought them in Japan like to stop static on the PC, bring calm and relaxation...all that stuff. No rituals, cleansing or alter use. Did use them there, but have never used them here.

I have: Kyanite, Rose Quartz, Obsidian, Hermatite, Amber, Amethyst, Jade, Opal, Tourmaline and a few others.

11. Do LIKES?

I do like artsy crafty things that are hand made with love and care. I like art with flair and bright colors!

12. Would be cool?

A GT Lenormand reading cloth. (Just thought of it now).

Something different that is zany, cool and maybe only from your part of the world culturally and/or spiritually.

13. What would be in the spirit of Halloween to me?

A "TRICK & TREAT" in the Halloween box would really make my day!!!!!

If I think of anything else will add it to the list!
Top   #58
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Wow, DownUnderNZer, you really put it out there! For those of your who are a little more shy, we usually put our exchange likes/dislikes in our profile page.

But yes, now that we've got our partner's names we can start with the fun of checking out their profile to see what they may like. I had a small pile of goodies to go into the box no matter who my partner turned out to be but now I get to really focus on choosing goodies to send. I've actually got a medium-sized box and will start placing things in there so I have an idea of how I'm doing.
Top   #59

Grizabella 

How is everyone doing in their quest to fill the packages? It's awfully quiet around here-----what are y'all up to ? When I was raising kids, when it got too quiet it was time to have a look to see what the young'uns were doing. Are you all here?
Top   #60

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.