Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

Almost done...but been overdoing it on the shopping part, so will go through the loot to pick out what stays and what goes. All chocolate is going. Even bought two of one thing as liked it so much!. One for me.

2 things Im waiting on have still not arrived, but am checking daily.
Top   #71
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

I'm so excited for all of you! This holiday exchange was the high point for me of all the year in years past and it makes me very, very happy to be able to have a part in helping it happen for others this year again. I'm excited to see packages starting to arrive and be opened and enjoyed by everyone. I can't wait! And I'm very grateful to Solandia and our wonderful mods who have allowed us to continue with the holiday exchange. This is an example of the kind of true friendship and community we have here on this forum.
Top   #72
Resident

Chimerabloom 

OHHH this is my first post. I would so have loved to participate! What an amazing, wonderful, fun idea!!!! I'm going to start posting now so I can join in this exchange next year! Lol
Top   #73
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Hi Chimerbloom, welcome!

Yes, we usually do these every year as long as we have someone like Grizabella to do all the coordination for us. For obvious reasons we do need people to have some time here before they participate, so jump in around the forums and get to know some peeps.
Top   #74
Citizen

tigerlilybug 

I've been gone too long this sounds like so much fun!! Next year I hope to be around for it
Top   #75
Citizen

darksoul 

When are we supposed to get our partners addy and also when do packages need to be sent?
Top   #76
Oraculist

Shade 

Spent some time shopping for the Boo box this weekend and it was a lot of fun. Making the rounds of stores I know have good Halloween sections was a wonderful excuse to handle all sorts of ghoulish goodies (and purchase a few of them for myself along with my Boo recipient).

For those in the United States I had a lot of fun with:

Cost Plus World Market
Yankee Candle
Michael's Crafts
Spirit Halloween
Top   #77
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
When are we supposed to get our partners addy and also when do packages need to be sent?
The mailing date for worldwide is October 1 so should be any day now for those who have to send packages a long way. The rest of us have a few weeks before we're supposed to mail.

Shade, I had fun at Michaels this weekend, too, as well as a few other local stores. I'll be pulling out my Halloween deccies in a few days, too; I've got so much stuff I'm sure to have some little treasures that I can include in the package for my partner.
Top   #78
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

My question is this:

As mine is going to be tracked am not sure if it has to be signed for at the other end. Went to the PO again today and he told me if no delays with customs or airlines it should be there between the estimated time. I just wanted to make double sure.

Just so you know I don't want to risk anything, so nothing "liquid" or "wooden" and I will get them to check it all before I post.

Still waiting on the things I ordered from abroad to make it a bit more Halloween focused, so have not given up yet and still have a bit over a week.

So, is EVERYONE going to be home between the 18th and 29th of October since this is a "secret scarecrow" thing and I cant mention who my partner is?!?
Top   #79
Citizen

darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
The mailing date for worldwide is October 1 so should be any day now for those who have to send packages a long way. The rest of us have a few weeks before we're supposed to mail.

Shade, I had fun at Michaels this weekend, too, as well as a few other local stores. I'll be pulling out my Halloween deccies in a few days, too; I've got so much stuff I'm sure to have some little treasures that I can include in the package for my partner.
Thank you for letting me know
Top   #80

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.