Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 
Glad You Asked...


Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnderNZer View Post
So, is EVERYONE going to be home between the 18th and 29th of October since this is a "secret scarecrow" thing and I cant mention who my partner is?!?
As a matter of fact, I will NOT be home from October 11 through October 18 so if maybe whoever has me as a partner could wait to mail it so it gets there after October 19? Our postie drops the packages and they can sit for a time outside. I've never had any swiped, but ya never know!
Top   #81
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

I think on the most part everyone must be home then, so all is good.

Found something at home that I can actually put in the box as well....yessssss!!!!!
Top   #82
Lil Red  Lil Red is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Sep 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 2,042
Lil Red 

Has anyone received their partners addy yet?
Top   #83
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Red View Post
Has anyone received their partners addy yet?
No; not yet. I'm going to knock on Grizabella's door to see if she can come back out and play! I do hope everything is OK.

We will get addresses sent out somehow in the next few days. I can collect them and send them out if need be. (Even though that will bust the surprise for me as to who my partner is!)
Top   #84
Grizabella's Avatar
Grizabella  Grizabella is offline
Card Reader/Fortune Teller
 
Join Date: 08 Jul 2004
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 23,358
Grizabella 

To all of you who are waiting for the address of your partner, please PM me again and tell me whose name you have. I was offline due to a storm knocking out my phone hotspot and just got back online today but now I can't find my list. I do have everyone's addresses but need to know whose name you got in order to send the right one to you.
Top   #85
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

I have been sent the wrong person's name and address.

So everyone make sure you give and are given the right info.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
To all of you who are waiting for the address of your partner, please PM me again and tell me whose name you have. I was offline due to a storm knocking out my phone hotspot and just got back online today but now I can't find my list. I do have everyone's addresses but need to know whose name you got in order to send the right one to you.
Top   #86
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

My partner is in the USA...not another country. That is why I know the person is wrong.

Now I have the proper details...so its sorted.
Top   #87
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

Still waiting on 2 things in the post....still!.

Sposed to be here last week...

Just had Labour Weekend too ~ so will give it til Thursday only. May have to improvise, but my box will be sent either Thursday or Friday and tracked, so should be there before Halloween.

PO said 7 ~ 10 days if no airline or custom delays.
Top   #88
Grizabella's Avatar
Grizabella  Grizabella is offline
Card Reader/Fortune Teller
 
Join Date: 08 Jul 2004
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 23,358
Grizabella 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnderNZer View Post
Still waiting on 2 things in the post....still!.

Sposed to be here last week...

Just had Labour Weekend too ~ so will give it til Thursday only. May have to improvise, but my box will be sent either Thursday or Friday and tracked, so should be there before Halloween.

PO said 7 ~ 10 days if no airline or custom delays.
It seems that mail from and to "down under" from here is actually quite speedy most of the time. It's odd, but to and from Canada takes forever and we share the same continent.
"
Top   #89
DownUnderNZer's Avatar
DownUnderNZer  DownUnderNZer is offline
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: 20 May 2009
Location: In Between Dimensions
Posts: 10,772
DownUnderNZer 

When I order from Amazon USA its very reliable...usually 7 to 10 days. Last time, 2 months ago, it took 14 days due to airline strike. But still good and trackable all the way plus they kept reports along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
It seems that mail from and to "down under" from here is actually quite speedy most of the time. It's odd, but to and from Canada takes forever and we share the same continent.
"
Top   #90

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.