Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

World as feelings?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Libra289 
Citizen

Cool World as feelings?

I'd see it as meaning 'you mean the World to me' as the World is the last Major Arcana card, so it's like they feel complete.

Just as background, another card that was present was The Lovers which, as feelings, I'd see as partnership and romance.

However, The World could mean that the person feels they are completely 'over' somebody. It was surrounded by positive cards though, all upright.

Share your thoughts!
Top   #1
Citizen

bluelagune 
Citizen

Hi. I dont do reversals so I have to rely on other surrounding cards. The world to me are feelings of being superior, elivated, blessed, evolved, complete. All of these can be both positive and negative, depending on what light this person sees you in. If you are asking is he over you? If he sees you as 8 of cups or 6 of swords, the answer is yes. If he sees you as empress, then he feels he is elivated above his normal status and this is blessed. If he sees you as 10 of swords, then he feel jobs done ... accomplished. If he sees you as lovers, he feels you are the one.
Top   #2
Citizen

Libra289 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelagune View Post
Hi. I dont do reversals so I have to rely on other surrounding cards. The world to me are feelings of being superior, elivated, blessed, evolved, complete. All of these can be both positive and negative, depending on what light this person sees you in. If you are asking is he over you? If he sees you as 8 of cups or 6 of swords, the answer is yes. If he sees you as empress, then he feels he is elivated above his normal status and this is blessed. If he sees you as 10 of swords, then he feel jobs done ... accomplished. If he sees you as lovers, he feels you are the one.
Well The Lovers was combined with this, so maybe they see this person as 'The One'... who knows
Top   #3
Citizen

QueenPen 
Citizen

The one person that makes you feel complete. Everything you want in a person is found in that special one. Adoration
Top   #4
Citizen

Libra289 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenPen View Post
The one person that makes you feel complete. Everything you want in a person is found in that special one. Adoration
Wow, seems like such a powerful card! I see the world as a complete cycle, completion, so yeah ... they feel complete and like they've found the one
Top   #5
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra289 View Post
However, The World could mean that the person feels they are completely 'over' somebody. It was surrounded by positive cards though, all upright.

Share your thoughts!
Yeah, not my favorite card when it comes to romance. I got it once after seeing someone again only for it to mean he was totally over me. But however, it was cyclical because we started talking again and then it ended AGAIN. Definitely a cyclical card for me.. I don't like it. lol
Top   #6
Citizen

Libra289 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Yeah, not my favorite card when it comes to romance. I got it once after seeing someone again only for it to mean he was totally over me. But however, it was cyclical because we started talking again and then it ended AGAIN. Definitely a cyclical card for me.. I don't like it. lol
Yes, you could definitely be right there! After all, it is the final MA card
Top   #7
Citizen

happyfish 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra289 View Post
I'd see it as meaning 'you mean the World to me' as the World is the last Major Arcana card, so it's like they feel complete.
A few weeks ago I did a reading for myself about what kind of response I could expect to a letter I'd written a friend. The World came up. When I received the reply letter, it literally contained the phrase "you mean the world to me."
Top   #8
Citizen

Libra289 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
A few weeks ago I did a reading for myself about what kind of response I could expect to a letter I'd written a friend. The World came up. When I received the reply letter, it literally contained the phrase "you mean the world to me."
Wow, that's amazing ... I'm not sure how to feel about this ... some are saying positive and some are saying an ending haha!
Top   #9

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.