Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
THIS FORTUNE IS FOR SONIA DORIS

queen of cups/king of cups/ world

Watch for a kind and caring (possibly older) man to come into your life and make a dramatic change... Although its filled with cups, it maybe not be a romantic relationship, but a connection that leads you to change of the positive sense in your life....
Sounds good, I will be watching! :-D Remind me to update this in due time, cause I'll most likely forget. XD

---

For Katie,

RWS

Knight of Cups - III of Cups RX - V of Cups

Well, there might be an emotional young man coming into your life (or he's already there?). The thing is that he's probably extremely hot to you, and you might only insist on that, ignoring his emotional needs. I mean, wandsy business is not bad, but like anything, it's not good to overdose. It's all about feelings here, three cup cards, and that Knight needs to have his cup full, he will probably ride away after a (melo)dramatic burst of screams and tears and you'll be left picking up the pieces and regretting your actions. Fulfill his emotional needs and he'll most likely stay!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Sounds good, I will be watching! :-D Remind me to update this in due time, cause I'll most likely forget. XD

---

For Katie,

RWS

Knight of Cups - III of Cups RX - V of Cups

Well, there might be an emotional young man coming into your life (or he's already there?). The thing is that he's probably extremely hot to you, and you might only insist on that, ignoring his emotional needs. I mean, wandsy business is not bad, but like anything, it's not good to overdose. It's all about feelings here, three cup cards, and that Knight needs to have his cup full, he will probably ride away after a (melo)dramatic burst of screams and tears and you'll be left picking up the pieces and regretting your actions. Fulfill his emotional needs and he'll most likely stay!
Hi SD-If i fulfill his needs (and yes he is already here) I will go a route that will cause others pain. I am already in a relationship (albeit one that is on it's last leg) and not liking that 5 of cups at the end of the cards you pulled. Ugh so unsure of what to do.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Hi SD-If i fulfill his needs (and yes he is already here) I will go a route that will cause others pain. I am already in a relationship (albeit one that is on it's last leg) and not liking that 5 of cups at the end of the cards you pulled. Ugh so unsure of what to do.
I guess, with that extra info it could be that you'll be regretting it either way, and what you can do, in either case, is pick yourself up, see what is still valid, and discard the rest. Easier said than done though...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I guess, with that extra info it could be that you'll be regretting it either way, and what you can do, in either case, is pick yourself up, see what is still valid, and discard the rest. Easier said than done though...
Yeah i have no clue what to do, grrrrr!

Sonia Doris is next
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #44
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 
Citizen

anie's Avatar

FOR SONIA DORIS


queen of wands/10 of pentacles/6 of pentacles


Feels to me that if you keep yourself centered and focused you will reap the benefits of intense positive energy forces and thus will be able to share that energy with others abundantly!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #45
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
queen of wands/10 of pentacles/6 of pentacles


Feels to me that if you keep yourself centered and focused you will reap the benefits of intense positive energy forces and thus will be able to share that energy with others abundantly!
Yes, I feel that too. It's a bit difficult, like putting to use a rusty bicycle and fixing it and all, but I'm getting there. :-D

---

For Anie,

RWS

Hermit - King of Swords - Moon RX

If you keep yourself away from society for ethical or moral reasons alone, without actually working on expanding your soul you may be susceptible to temptations and perhaps addictions. If you want to retreat from the world, do it for reasons that come from within, not outside.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #46
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

For SoniaDoris

Something hidden will come to be clear and i feel that it's not something you were expecting either. There is a king if swords man or person in your lufe tgat hasn't always been forthcoming but this realization or discovery will make you feel pretty darn good!

ace of swords/king of swords/the world
base: hp
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #47
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
For SoniaDoris

Something hidden will come to be clear and i feel that it's not something you were expecting either. There is a king if swords man or person in your lufe tgat hasn't always been forthcoming but this realization or discovery will make you feel pretty darn good!

ace of swords/king of swords/the world
base: hp
Hmmm, interesting. Is it referring to people around me, or is it something more spiritual?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #48
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Hmmm, interesting. Is it referring to people around me, or is it something more spiritual?
I got more of a feeling that it was a person rather than spiritual
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #49
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I got more of a feeling that it was a person rather than spiritual
But if it will make me feel good, well, hell yeah! woohoo ^^

---

Katie,

RWS

King of Swords (dayuuum!!) - Fool - VIII of Swords

Even if that man may seem strict and maybe even scarily unemotional, you need to take a chance, it's likely it's just a mask. What is more likely is that he's suffered a lot, or is very sad and he cannot express himself so he puts on this rough and acrid mask. The key here is just try to talk to him or approach him just like a child would, it may seem risky, but it could actually reach him and make him put that sword down!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #50
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.