Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Xrysalida 
Citizen

For mitsuraki

Reading with Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot no rxs

6 of wands - Magician - King of wands

This following week you seems you will be taking action on some goals you have in mind, you look very eager and trust yourself into doing the job right, you do possess the skills to do your job though! Very dynamic and decisive, with a clear and clever mind and strong determination with skill. There might be another person in this situation, a man, a strong figure, I don't feel that he is a challenge for you, he might be someone along your way, a partner maybe.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #591
Citizen

spinnachie 
Citizen

Xrysalida

Wild Unknown Tarot - Daughter of Cups, Judgement, 9 of Cups

Sounds like the cards have some advice for you...Keep yourself grounded, and be true to yourself and who you are. The result of that will be beneficial on so many levels!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #592
Resident

mitsuraki 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Reading with Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot no rxs

6 of wands - Magician - King of wands

This following week you seems you will be taking action on some goals you have in mind, you look very eager and trust yourself into doing the job right, you do possess the skills to do your job though! Very dynamic and decisive, with a clear and clever mind and strong determination with skill. There might be another person in this situation, a man, a strong figure, I don't feel that he is a challenge for you, he might be someone along your way, a partner maybe.
I really wish I could say I have some goals that I can complete for work this week, but I can't really think of anything that I have goal-wise that could be completed next week. I mean, I know there are some new hires coming in over time, and I offered to let them shadow with me, but I don't know if that's something that will be a reality. I'll definitely keep any eye out for sure, though! As for the man, that's an interesting thing to pick up on. A guy I know has been talking about coming out here to visit, but I don't really know if he's going to follow through. Perhaps this reading is talking about him.

For spinnachie:

The cards I drew are Five of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles, and The Moon reversed. This is a basic present, near future, far future reading. (The Aquarian Tarot)

Five of pentacles: This card indicates a period of unhappiness, of being left out in the cold. To me, it also indicates the feeling of being stuck outside, looking in, watching everyone else. It seems like this is indicating that there's something going on in you life right now that you may not feel happy with. Maybe an obstacle got in the way of a goal or even something you were working on seems to have fallen apart.

Three of pentacles: The irony is that this card is almost the opposite of the previous one. It's about success and mastery of a skill. So it seems like what's happened is just a painful stepping stone along the way to whatever you're working towards. For an example, maybe you like to make pottery, but a piece you were working on fell off the table and shattered, so now you have to do it again. In the process, you've made it better than before and perfected some sort of skill you were trying to learn. This isn't to say that you do or don't do pottery, just a way to highlight the card.

The Moon reversed: This card just expands upon the Three of Pentacles. In its reversed state, it basically means that peace is coming after a difficult time. If you keep pushing toward whatever goal you have, even though you may have a setback now, you'll get to your goal and you won't have to struggle to reach it anymore.

Seems like a really positive reading. Hope it helps!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #593
Citizen

Galadhwen 
Citizen

To Mitsuraki,

You got: The High Priestess Rx - The Hierophant Rx - Eight of Pentacles (Animal Totem Tarot)

Sometimes we feel that all the things that we knew and we have decided upon became a liability once we realized how hard it is to execute the plan. The first thing that you can do is to release your expectations and allow yourself to think beyond conventions, tuning into your inner guidance (or just good ol' gut feeling) that you might have not needed before. This kind of situation called for a fresh perspective free of existing limitations as opposed to stubbornly wishing things still go in your way no matter the progression of things. Be still and sometimes mountains don't need to be climbed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #594
Citizen

Xrysalida 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
To Mitsuraki,

You got: The High Priestess Rx - The Hierophant Rx - Eight of Pentacles (Animal Totem Tarot)

Sometimes we feel that all the things that we knew and we have decided upon became a liability once we realized how hard it is to execute the plan. The first thing that you can do is to release your expectations and allow yourself to think beyond conventions, tuning into your inner guidance (or just good ol' gut feeling) that you might have not needed before. This kind of situation called for a fresh perspective free of existing limitations as opposed to stubbornly wishing things still go in your way no matter the progression of things. Be still and sometimes mountains don't need to be climbed.
Knight of cups - 10 of swords rx - 10 of wands

It seems that you are into a very sensitive mode at this time, like you are experiencing a sensitive situation where your emotions are involved, I feel that this is causing some kind of depression and bad energy for you and it might have a been very torturing lately, you will manage to get rid lots! of this weight, it feels like it carries lots of weight the phase or situation you are in now, I feel that the following time will be very relieving for you, yuo will release this weight and this inner torture and return back to the start open and fresh, with new energy to invest into something healthier.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #595
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Knight of cups - 10 of swords rx - 10 of wands

It seems that you are into a very sensitive mode at this time, like you are experiencing a sensitive situation where your emotions are involved, I feel that this is causing some kind of depression and bad energy for you and it might have a been very torturing lately, you will manage to get rid lots! of this weight, it feels like it carries lots of weight the phase or situation you are in now, I feel that the following time will be very relieving for you, yuo will release this weight and this inner torture and return back to the start open and fresh, with new energy to invest into something healthier.
King of Swords/2 of Pentacles/4 of Swords

You're trying your best to juggle making important, executive decisions while at the same time getting the rest you need. It could be there's something you need to access or achieve first before you feel like you can fully relax but it's important to remember your health, be it mental or physical. It might feel like you can't stay in one state very long because the other calls to you right when you're getting comfortable or at least a grip on the role/situation you are in, or circumstances demand you play along with this push-pull dynamic. Do the best you can when you can, be light on your feet, be patient, and don't forget to take care. If not, it will be detrimental to everything going on.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #596
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
King of Swords/2 of Pentacles/4 of Swords

You're trying your best to juggle making important, executive decisions while at the same time getting the rest you need. It could be there's something you need to access or achieve first before you feel like you can fully relax but it's important to remember your health, be it mental or physical. It might feel like you can't stay in one state very long because the other calls to you right when you're getting comfortable or at least a grip on the role/situation you are in, or circumstances demand you play along with this push-pull dynamic. Do the best you can when you can, be light on your feet, be patient, and don't forget to take care. If not, it will be detrimental to everything going on.

Pretty much( but mostly emotional stuff )

6 of cups/ devil/ king of Wands
Oh boy- looks like someone from your past is headed your way, do you give in to temptation? Sometimes we romanticize , sometimes we demonized memories and people from our past. Be the wise and passionate king, and see through the murkiness. You had a role in it too. Maybe don't turn your back on the past, really analyze it and take that lesson with you into your future
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #597
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Pretty much( but mostly emotional stuff )

6 of cups/ devil/ king of Wands
Oh boy- looks like someone from your past is headed your way, do you give in to temptation? Sometimes we romanticize , sometimes we demonized memories and people from our past. Be the wise and passionate king, and see through the murkiness. You had a role in it too. Maybe don't turn your back on the past, really analyze it and take that lesson with you into your future
That is spot on - a wild mix of all ingredients. Highly tempting and confusing.

Emperor - Magician - 9 of Swords
When you look back, you realise that you've done the best you can do. Things worked out as planned. Now you feel even more creative, as you see yourself surrounded with many options and opportunities. You can create anything. When you focus on the things that need to change, your spirit knows no boundary.
Endless options, the good and the bad is equally possible in your mind racing at full speed ahead.
What ever you intend, be aware of the saying - sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #598

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.