The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

danielnogo

I am working on my 10 of Swords...

I have done the first pen and ink sketch, though still have ideas popping around - so I know that there will be changes before I start painting... Anyhow, I got sidetracked with the Artistic Journey contest on DeviantArt and (this is almost embarrassing) the preliminary drawing for my card is in my artwork entry :|

http://frejasphere.deviantart.com/art/My-Artistic-Journey-492843891

I'll post an actual update once I've applied a few changes :)
your artwork is amazing!

frejasphere

your artwork is amazing!

Thank you danielnogo - that is ever so kind :) I need to work on my time management though, after all you're working on your second version :thumbsup: while I'm still swinging on a pendulum, as the drawing waits on my desk ;)

danielnogo

Thank you danielnogo - that is ever so kind :) I need to work on my time management though, after all you're working on your second version :thumbsup: while I'm still swinging on a pendulum, as the drawing waits on my desk ;)
Lol but you're drawing by hand, the most time consuming part of my 3d images is rendering, which I just sit back and watch. My images will never be as impressive as hand drawn stuff though.

danielnogo

I already fell in love with the first image. ;)
Looks like everyone likes the first image the most, I'll just perfect that one. Thanks for the feedback everyone! If I didn't reply to your comment, I just didn't see it, but I appreciate all the feedback I got, especially cause its been a tough day, so getting some compliments helps get the seratonin flowing.

Laura Borealis

*hugs* Sorry you've had a tough day. Here's hoping the coming week will be better.

I'll put up an in-progress pic of mine after I have a better idea of how I want to do the background. I'll commit to sometime this week... maybe a soft deadline will motivate me :)

Flames

I am working on my 10 of Swords...

I have done the first pen and ink sketch, though still have ideas popping around - so I know that there will be changes before I start painting... Anyhow, I got sidetracked with the Artistic Journey contest on DeviantArt and (this is almost embarrassing) the preliminary drawing for my card is in my artwork entry :|

http://frejasphere.deviantart.com/art/My-Artistic-Journey-492843891

I'll post an actual update once I've applied a few changes :)

Hi frejasphere! :)
I LOVE IT! It's so unique and I can tell how much you appreciate colour! Me too...except my Queen of Swords is a pencil drawing...go figure. :) Judgment, however, will be in colour...using pastel-like chalk. :) Your rendition is completely different than anything I could have ever imagined...what a vision...which is why I find it so special. :heart: It's so creative. I adore the images and the figure sitting in the corner drawing ten swords. It truly does capture aspects of both light and dark. It's hard to see the silver lining in most 10 of Swords cards...but, here, I see it. I see it. Thank you.

danielnogo

*hugs* Sorry you've had a tough day. Here's hoping the coming week will be better.

I'll put up an in-progress pic of mine after I have a better idea of how I want to do the background. I'll commit to sometime this week... maybe a soft deadline will motivate me :)
Thanks for the support! And I can't wait to see your image, I think this is an excellent idea for a forum made deck, so many different artstyles everyone will have at least a couple images that speak to them deeply.

Padma

Fantastic art in here! Everyone is so talented :)

I guess I should get cracking on my 5 of Cups, eh?

Flames

Fantastic art in here! Everyone is so talented :)

I guess I should get cracking on my 5 of Cups, eh?

:) I can't wait to see it!! It gets more and more exciting as cards are completed.