The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Laura Borealis

I like them both. Not sure which I prefer, they both have a lot going for them. The colors in the digital one really work for me, though, and it reminds me of Matisse's cut-outs, which is very cool.

gregory

Well just to be awkward, I prefer the pencil coloured one :D

Elven

@ trzes - I like the method and the colours you have used on the new card!
I'm a bit of a coloured pencil person myself :laugh: and I do like the other version too. Either of your cards would be a wonderful addition - they are both great.

reall

Ok, the digital coloring does look much better. I even removed the lines which results in a weird abstract look, that may fit a weird and abstract concept. The digital colors with lines included is also an option but I actually prefer this one.
like it!^^ added to dropbox!^^ :))

gregory

There seem to be several listed as complete that aren't in the dropbox. Are they a SECRET ?? :D

Flames

There seem to be several listed as complete that aren't in the dropbox. Are they a SECRET ?? :D

Hey greggs! Some are in a hidden folder awaiting the completion of the deck. :)

trzes

Temperance

Thanks again for your nice words, everybody :)

I do see the points in favour of the pencil drawing, although rather as a reworked version. But time is up. And as the deck will be used online only I think the clear and homogenious coloring of the digital version will work better indeed.

I just started looking at all the images in the dropbox folder: Wow, it's amazing. What a gorgeous deck this is going to be!!!

dancing_moon

Have just sent the image and the text. Please let me know if they're the right size and everything. Thanks for your great work, guys! :thumbsup:

Flames

Have just sent the image and the text. Please let me know if they're the right size and everything. Thanks for your great work, guys! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much, dancing_moon!! :)