The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

gregory, frejasphere, Elven, Padma

:heart: THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! I AM VERY HAPPY YOU LIKE MY 9 OF PENTACLES. :heart:

daphne

Here's my 9 of Pentacles. I took a photograph of a drawing I did using chalk pastels on 18" x 24" paper.

I like your drawing very much, I find it very sensuous.

dancing_moon

Thanks, Flames! :heart:

CasCanete, I love your 5 of Swords. The image is gorgeous, and I love the winter/snow in it. It's also a great description of the card!

Elven, what an amazing painting you chose for Queen of Pentacles! Very confident and lush, a real Queen. :thumbsup:

Flames, wish I could draw and write like that. :D She's really expressive, and the little essay you did for the LWB... wish all LWBs had stories in them like that. :!:

agviz

Flames, your 9 of Pentacles is very lovely, made even more lovely by your write up. There's a solemn beauty to independence that you've aptly captured. Thank you for that.

reall

Here's my 9 of Pentacles. I took a photograph of a drawing I did using chalk pastels on 18" x 24" paper. I then looked for an image of a coin with a falcon on it, although, it could be an eagle...In any case, using a bird for this card was very important to me. Hope you guys like it. Reall helped make the coins bigger as mine were way too small...I am so bad with Gimp and technology...you can't imagine how poor my skills are in that regard. Thank you, Reall, for being a star! :heart:

Here's my write up - more like thoughts. She is connected to the Hermit, after all. ;)

The Nine of Pentacles

I am alone in this space and it suits me just fine. I have everything I need, although not necessarily everything that I want. And, that's okay...I place my books on the living room table and head for the divan.

Yes, it can get lonely. The loneliness is a reminder of a longing that no one can satiate. I long for its own sake. It builds character, refinement and beauty.

I remove my clothes and set them to the side. I stretch my arms out and close my eyes. I am alive. I am protected. The fabric of the sofa feels soft against my skin. I take a deep breath and then sigh. I can hear the sound of chirping birds through the open window. I can smell the scent of roses from the garden and a hint of sandalwood from yesterday's incense burning.

I remember what he said to me when we first met, "Love is too expensive. I'll never give that way, again. I can't. I won't." I tell him I don't need his money. I can take care of myself. I do take care of myself. He thinks I'm pretty...kind...generous...intelligent...but, that his heart is off limits. Am I not worthy of love? Or, is it he who feels unworthy? I know what he wants but he dare not pay for what he wants because he's cheap and I'm not. I don't need him or anyone...not like that. I deserve better. I would rather be alone and content in my own being than in company and be miserable.

FANTASTIC!^^ CARD AND TEXT!^^ LUV IT!^^ ONE WORD; BOOK PLEASE!^^ LOLZ :)))

@Chronata tnx 4 text!^^ if you wish to add few more words about the artist and used media note me!^^ ;)))

@Padma im sure lady with a gas mask is our hermit by stone lotus?x,X
and Sun card should be visible?x,X I’ll check dropbox just in case!^^ ;))

btw few card is in *hidden folder and will be surprise!^^ same is with some text!^^ ;)))
/don't worry we are preparing pdf with card image and text for all contributors!^^ ;)))
our main reference is list posted by Flames so if that say COMPLETED then its ok!^^ ;))

fell free to point out at trouble if any!^^

Padma

Okay! Thanks, Flames and Reall, I found the cards in the dropbox link that Flames provided!

Awesome Sun card, Agviz! So TdM...

Everyone's cards are just amazing :) I may have to print a copy out for myself once it is all done!

Flames

daphne, dancing_moon, agviz, reall

:heart: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER. :heart:

Lillie

I've sent the correct sized card to gregs. She'll sort it for me.

The text stands.

XIII - Death

Death rides a pale horse
And takes
Hopes and dreams and fears
Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.

Death is the plague wind
The hard rain
The knife in the hand of an enemy
The kiss from the lips of a friend.

The wheel turns
And this is
The moment of pleading
Of grieving
Of Death.

Good luck with the rest of the deck.

reall

ok! thank you!^^ if you wish to add few words about artist and used media note me!^^ :))