The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

trzes

Temperance

A belated thanks for your friendly comments again :). ALLRIGHT then, I'll listen to you and obey the preference for a pencil colored Temperance that I gathered from reading the posts. I used the extra time to make a second pencil-version. I am not entirely convinced by that one either but I think I'll be ok with it. So here is another Temperance in pencil, that will be my final contribution to the deck.

I'd rather not have two versions of the same card in one deck though. So reall, could you get my new take from my dropbox folder as the one to use and get rid of the other one? I posted a modified version of the writeup as well. I hope that doesn't cause to much extra hassle. THX :)

Attachments

• Temperance_Pencil2_Small.jpg
    Temperance_Pencil2_Small.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 74

Flames

No hassles at all, trzes!! :) I'm with agviz...your final version of the card is wonderful!

gregory

Thritto. Nice job, trzes. :thumbsup:

Flames

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Just a friendly reminder that the project deadline has been extended to April 1st.

Here is a short list of cards still up for grabs -- ONLY 7 LEFT!!!

2 of Wands
3 of Wands
7 of Wands
4 of Cups
2 of Swords
Knight of Swords
7 of Pentacles

If anyone is interested in signing up, please let me know!

Thank you!
:)

reall

A belated thanks for your friendly comments again :). ALLRIGHT then, I'll listen to you and obey the preference for a pencil colored Temperance that I gathered from reading the posts. I used the extra time to make a second pencil-version. I am not entirely convinced by that one either but I think I'll be ok with it. So here is another Temperance in pencil, that will be my final contribution to the deck.

I'd rather not have two versions of the same card in one deck though. So reall, could you get my new take from my dropbox folder as the one to use and get rid of the other one? I posted a modified version of the writeup as well. I hope that doesn't cause to much extra hassle. THX :)

ok!^^ added!^^ ;))

Elven

@trzes - Love the new version of the pencil coloured Temperance! :thumbsup:

frejasphere

Update on the Empress

I am in the middle of painting the Empress, working on having her finished by the deadline :) As I have a habit of 'going quiet' while I work, I thought I'd pop in with a quick update and a hello...

Here is a detail image (not the full artwork) of The Empress in progress:

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/empress_at_aa2015-wip-detail.jpg

I am still trying to find words for the LWB (this may be harder to do by the deadline :rolleyes: ) - though my inspiration flows along: She is mother, daughter, beauty in nature and focused outward ... She is at one with her surroundings and openly welcomes what comes her way... hopefully I'll find more words when the painting is done :)

*wave* :)