The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

Thanks!

I had a thought and it might have been brought up before - but what about making a tarot app out of our deck? I have no idea how to do it but I think it would be pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Hey Laura, :)
That's a really neat idea!! Though, right now, we're really concerned about getting the basic deck finished. ;)

Flames

ONLY 5 CARDS LEFT TO CREATE!!

Hello Friends! :)

The remaining cards available for Sign Up include:

2 of Wands
3 of Wands
7 of Wands
4 of Cups
2 of Swords

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

With gratitude,
Flames

frejasphere

Thank you :) xx

OMG! what a beautiful empress!@.@ :))))) looking forward to completion!^^ :)))

Hi frejasphere!!! :)
Whoa! What an Empress...Gorgeous. Rich. Beautiful. I'm speechless. Look forward to seeing
the full artwork & LWB. :heart:
*wave*;)

WOWZERS! She is gorgeous, Frejasphere! Can't wait to see her completed. Awesome job! :heart: :thumbsup:

@Frejasphere - oh wow!! she looks amazing!! :thumbsup:

Wonderful! She's a beauty!

Thank you all sooo much and I'm so sorry I haven't been in to reply - painting & drawing puts me in a head space without words... though, I absolutely LOVE this collaborative project and all the amazing works and artists involved :) :)

Empress is almost done - I hope to complete her later tonight... or tomorrow (dead line :)) after such lovely support, I hope she behaves on the road to completion <3

@Laura Borealis - lovely take on the 7 of Pentacles, I agree with Flames that the origami paper works well too :)

Flames

Knight of Air (=Swords). I need some input on this. It could be the final drawing, but I'm wondering if it should have outlines. Would that make it clearer, or break up the image?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jozvjips4t6mb2r/knight_of_air.jpg?dl=0

He's a Mongolian eagle hunter. Eagle hunters are awesome.

Hello Tarot Orat, :)

Personally, I like it just the way it is! I love the look and feel of it...Fantastic! :thumbsup: I love the Knight's texture as well as the horse's. They belong together...they fit! Great open sky...and of course, you did such a wonderful job with the eagle, too. Beautiful!

In answer to your question, I thought I'd respond here...The remaining cards are the 3 of Wands, 7 of Wands & the 4 of Cups. Thank you, Tarot Orat!!

Tarot Orat

Hello Tarot Orat, :)

Personally, I like it just the way it is! I love the look and feel of it...Fantastic! :thumbsup: I love the Knight's texture as well as the horse's. They belong together...they fit! Great open sky...and of course, you did such a wonderful job with the eagle, too. Beautiful!

In answer to your question, I thought I'd respond here...The remaining cards are the 3 of Wands, 7 of Wands & the 4 of Cups. Thank you, Tarot Orat!!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun designing this card.

I'll take the 3 of Wands, and start right away...

Padma

great job on your eagle-hunting Knight of Air, Tarot Orat! I lov the feel of space in the card, and the connections between horse, man and eagle.... :D Looking forward to seeing your Three of Wands to completion! :love: