The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

wooden-eye

Hi everyone!
Reall, I just emailed you the LWB entry for Strength. Sorry there was no message with it. I accidentally hit send and off it went.
So it is nearly done. Amazing effort everyone - and massive thanks to the those who have offered so much more.

reall

ok! np!^^ it's alredy in dropbox!^^ like your LWB!XD :)))

dancing_moon

Have just sent the Ace of Cups. My first attempt at digital collaging, so hope it isn't too crude. :bugeyed:

Flames

Have just sent the Ace of Cups. My first attempt at digital collaging, so hope it isn't too crude. :bugeyed:

Thanks for sending it, dancing_moon! :) Look forward to seeing it. I'm sure it's fabulous! :)

dancing_moon

Thanks, reall! And thank you all, guys, for the hard work you've been putting in! :thumbsup:

Flames

Judgment & 9 of Cups

So...Judgment and 9 of Cups are completed. I'm working on the LWBs now. But, wanted to share here with all of you.

Judgment - Acrylic on canvas (forget dimensions right now). I took a photograph and sent it off to Reall. She worked with the lighting and I felt this version of Judgment was just right.

9 of Cups - This is also a photograph of a drawing I did using chalk pastels on 18 x 24 paper - same medium used for the 9 of Pentacles. They both share a very similar quality. I really enjoy drawing nudes and I am very much drawn to Mermaids. I found a few images of cups online and after I sent them to Reall, we both agreed this one worked best for this drawing. I love what Reall did with the lighting here as well. The sparkling white light is a great touch and it captures that feeling of being under water - with treasures all around - as well as a sense of fulfillment and contentment. I know she's really happy when I look at her, that something she's longed for, has come to fruition.

Thank you, Reall, for being so great and patient with me!! And, thank you for your time and creativity...I really appreciate it!! So so glad to be working with you. :heart:

:)

Attachments

• Judgment.jpg
    Judgment.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 72
  • 9 of Cups.jpg
    9 of Cups.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 64

frejasphere

Flames these are beautiful <3 well worth waiting for! :) :) Love the colours in your Judgement & Nine of Cups is divine :)

*wave*

Flames

Flames these are beautiful <3 well worth waiting for! :) :) Love the colours in your Judgement & Nine of Cups is divine :)

*wave*

Hi Frejasphere!! :) Thank you so much for your kind words!! I am so happy to finally complete them. It's taken a while but then again, there's lots going on, right?? ;) I'm working on my final card - 7 of Wands. I hope you like that one, too! Another mermaid...and she gives off a warrior vibe...Talk to you soon.

**Hugs**

Padma

I would love for you to tell us a little more about your vibrant Judgment card, Flames! WHat brought you to this artistic conclusion? I am curious! It is so interesting!

And yes, I think the cups are nicely distributed - Reall does her thing so well! :thumbsup: Love the Mermaid vibe :)